010/80Edited by Fataz at 9-26-2016 11:15
I succeeded with the Hi12
I installed remix OX 2.0, removed the windows partition, and resized the android data partition.
The original partition : https://postimg.org/image/4uhk0xqpv/
What i Did?
1) I copy the Android_Data partition and paste it in 45gb unallocated partition. i apply
2) Then i delete the old Android_Data and rename the 45gb partion to Android_Data
3) i copy paste the android_config in the new 10 gb unallocated partition ( <<== the old android_data), apply
now you have:
10gb unallocated (old android_data)
To merge old android_data and new, the partitions need to be closed but you have the android_persistent partition.
4) i delete the Android_persistent
5) now ine the 10gb unallocated partition make a 1mo partition with the unformatted type (the black color) and rename Android_persistent
6) merge an resize the Android_Data parition.
Quit and enjoy
For reinstalling windows you have tou resize the Android_Data partition and install win 10, i made a test
Hi was wondering if you had succeed to root your tablet it looks like cherry mobile smart tab
Pages: 1