ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Share your success story for tablet

Follow Us

Share your success story for tablet

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:10-22-2016 17:11:06 View:1092|Reply:14

Edited by emily at 4-18-2016 18:45

Hi, everybody
Are you Chuwi fans? Do you some problem with Chuwi tablet? Whether you successfully solve these problems by yourself?
I hope you can share your success story for chuwi tablet here so that more people would be able to solve theri tablet problem.
Of course, some good advices can also be posted here.
Chuwi are looking for some parteners for Chuwi Forum now.
If you are a technical talent, Chuwi will contact you and further discuss more details, such as commission, giveaway or other you like.

So, please write the details for tablet by following step:

1.What model is your tablet?

2. What did you do for your tablet so that there are some errors?

3. How do you fix it?

3. Whether tablet can work properly?

PS: if it is convenient, please upload some pictures and videos.

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 4-20-2016 13:05:38 | Show all posts
Very nice idea Emily!

Chuwi Hi12
I tried to reset Windows, it felt. DC Connected. Now tablet PC seems dead
I will try to restart later...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-20-2016 17:27:14 | Show all posts
mouaisien replied at 4-20-2016 13:05
Very nice idea Emily!

Chuwi Hi12

If you successfully fixed your tablet, please share your experience here so that more people can get help, thanks.

Use magic Report

jim| Post time 4-26-2016 05:52:45 | Show all posts
I contribute with pleasure.
It's not really a success at that time but I still progress. I have contacted Aliexpress customer's service to alert them about the quite large quantity of quality problems on Chuwi tablet.
I hope to obtain from them what the manufacturer didn't give us : a little piece of attention and, why not, a little bit of consideration. May be more ?
«To get a working tablet from Chuwi,
You must buy at least three»

Use magic Report

Chris01cz| Post time 10-7-2016 08:01:34 | Show all posts
Edited by Chris01cz at 10-7-2016 17:21

I had problems with lines over screen, the problem fixed itself, but it sometimes shows. I had problems with BT and Wi-Fi, but I was not able to solve it. I have problem with BSOD while sleeping, working on fix, but I'll probably reinstall system. I think I will do some thermal mods, because this tables is cooled insufficiently. I also find that tablet makes HORRIBLE sound in jack output and I found that is using different jack wiring, I used reduction and it is ok. I had bad day today and I wanted to open tablet and... ehm... I broke the digitizer I have ordered new one and I'll maybie do tutorial when it arrives.
Please, consider DONATION

Use magic Report

Amelor395| Post time 10-8-2016 11:55:48 | Show all posts
1.Chuwi hi10PRO

2. Watching flash videos, playing 3d games - screen switching off than turning back on, on 3 games force close applications, on flash continue playing.

3. In Bios settings set video memory to 256 MB.  There a good video, not mine but it describes how to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5v3g4ZPOeQ

3. Whether tablet can work properly?

PS: if it is convenient, please upload some pictures and videos.

Use magic Report

Chris01cz| Post time 10-9-2016 07:13:40 | Show all posts
Edited by Chris01cz at 10-10-2016 17:07

I have also made tutorial for reflashing bios with external programmer and I plann to make tutiral how to change digitizer.
Please, consider DONATION

Use magic Report

AmirKhan| Post time 10-18-2016 21:06:53 | Show all posts
happy new year 2017 wishes Christmas or Christmas Day is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it is prepared for by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide,which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night in some traditions, Christmastide includes an Octave.Christmas Day is a public holiday in many of the world's nations is celebrated culturally by a large number of non-Christian people.most Christians celebrate Christmas on the date of December 25 in the Gregorian calendar, which is also the calendar in near-universal use in the secular world.

Use magic Report

paulvern| Post time 10-19-2016 10:22:00 | Show all posts
I own a vi8 plus tablet. Basically it's already a really good tablet for the price but Android defiitely needed more space to be useful and the only definitive solution for space problems in Android is to link (not just move, but symbolically linking) the apps to a partition of the external sd. Rooting is the only way to do that. I recompiled boot.img provided by Chuwi itself and I wrote a procedure both in English and in Italian to safely flash the rootable image. People can still decide whether to root or not their device, but in case they need to, now they can. I understand that rooting a device may expose it to a lot of damages from a user who doesn't know what to do, so the process may be fulfilled only if someone knows how to reflash the device. So, if something wrong happens, the reflashing process to the original state should be easy and safe. I'm currently working on a total custom rom with some applications already installed and configured like Kodi and its best plugins.

Use magic Report

elfodda| Post time 10-22-2016 17:11:06 | Show all posts
ease to work

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list