ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Hi13 audio distortion when using wired headphones

Follow Us

Hi13 audio distortion when using wired headphones

[Copy link]

Mele|Post time:7-4-2017 09:03:20 View:365|Reply:14

Hi,

Last night i noticed audio distortion when i plugged in my headphones in 3.5mm jack. Audio distortion happens with all my headphones/earpuds. Speakers are fine in Hi13 and Bluetooth audio devices work.

I have uninstalled audio drivers and re-installed them via windows and i have also updated them to latest.

I have also from beginning noticed  when headphones are plugged in realteak manager kicks in and tells that headphones are plugged in, but it quite easily gives me also notice that headphones are plugged out and back in again.

My fear is now that Hi13`s audio jack is broken

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-4-2017 01:34:58 | Show all posts
hello, could you please take some pictures about the problem
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 7-4-2017 02:04:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Audio distortion is the problem. I cannot take picture about that. Realtek manager notification was only minor issue

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-4-2017 02:33:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
She probably meant pictures of the port, but OK, a little noise while playing nothing is normal. Or do you mean like glitching audio and not really white noise?

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 7-4-2017 03:09:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Mele at 7-4-2017 08:34

No, not white noise. Audio is glitching badly. I can take picture of a port later and maybe try record audio from headphones

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-4-2017 06:09:48 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It would be best to show us, because glitching is kind of vague... I want to narrow the possible issues down a bit xD

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-4-2017 06:10:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Oh and you CAN edit your own posts; and we mods, can edit yours too ;p

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 7-4-2017 06:26:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I will try to record video and audio today later. I'm on a mobile phone at the.moment, maybe its not possible because of that

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 7-4-2017 08:39:06 | Show all posts
Edited by Mele at 7-4-2017 08:40

Okay, few videoes, they are shared from my Google drive

Please be aware that music in videos might be quite loud.
This one is about audio distortion. in video i have first plugged in sennheiser earpuds (works with other devices) and then i unplug them.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0VlKBTmvXArS21qMUMwUGFfakk

This video is about audio jack, im slighty touching headphone jack and almost every time i do that it gets unplugged and plugged back in again.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0VlKBTmvXArNGRzalhEZkw5NG8

Hopefully these will help, let me know if there is some solution or something i should done.

Waiting for reply.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-4-2017 09:03:20 | Show all posts
The noise may be caused by poor headphone jack contact. It can be solved connected and disconnected several times the jack until it is in its ideal position. Usually in new connectors.
In case it is not resolved, the cable soldering should be reviewed to the headphone connector, but for this it is necessary to open it.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list