[Official Version] Chuwi SurBook Windows, Driver, Bios Download - Official Firmware - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi SurBook Windows, Driver, Bi ...

Follow Us

[SurBook] [Official Version] Chuwi SurBook Windows, Driver, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:9-18-2017 07:25:01 View:9316|Reply:63

Use magic Report

chuwisurbook| Post time 10-2-2017 05:30:16 | Show all posts
Edited by chuwisurbook at 10-3-2017 05:52
Boia11 replied at 10-2-2017 04:06
After BIOS update from 02.02.00 to 02.02.02. Why happen this bug? Can I revert to 02.02.00 version?  ...

Oh WOW... same issue here... my unit came with the latest BIOS...  not sure if you can downgrade... so this happened to you after the BIOS upgrade... hmmm... it may be just a timing issue... not sure if it is BIOS related... my unit had the latest BIOS when it was shipped and it was working great for a week solid until the black lines showed up....

Just curious.... Does you screen go crazy after 30 minutes of use once you get those black lines?  see my videos above... 30 minutes after the 3 thin black lines appear... the display will go bonkers... flicker.. ghosting... burned in images superimposed as you try to open or close windows... the display become unusable.... See link to videos above. At this point I have tried everything with fresh install drivers ect... nothing seems to fix the recurring issues....

Black lines before screen goes crazy

Black lines before screen goes crazy
Ghosting superimposed.JPG
Reply Support 0 Not support 2

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 9-15-2017 19:50:03 | Show all posts
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

song.pdx| Post time 9-20-2017 10:36:55 | Show all posts
Hi,

From given BIOS file above

Bios:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wv9hi3zvh51stwl/EC_%26BIOS.rar

which software needed to flash the BIOS ?

Thanks. (^_^)
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

mtenberg| Post time 9-15-2017 07:43:41 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes! Thank you, as promised
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mtenberg| Post time 9-15-2017 08:52:06 | Show all posts
The first link, Windows, doesn't present a download location. It directs to a common page of mediafire and not a download. But thanks for the other 2 which I could download and have a nice weekend.

Use magic Report

mtenberg| Post time 9-15-2017 10:39:25 | Show all posts
Missing drivers for Multimedia Audio Controller. All other device are detected when bootable media is created with Windows Media Creation Tool and the drivers are extracted and copied to $WinPEDriver$ in the root of the bootable media.
However, drivers for audio with PnPID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5A98&SUBSYS_10FC10EC&REV_0B are still missing. Some tips Emily?

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 9-15-2017 23:09:43 | Show all posts
thanks a lot Emily, and now I reply your post using Surbook.
I am satisfied with Surbook so far, the build quality is really good, excellent screen, type cover keyboard with backlit.
Meanwhile a few concerns;
1. Touch screen, the touch screen is not as accurate and sensitive as the one in HI13;
2. Wifi: wifi connection is slower than Hi13;
3, Charger, my charger produce annoying electric noise while charging.

Use magic Report

mtenberg| Post time 9-16-2017 00:33:42 | Show all posts
Edited by mtenberg at 9-18-2017 08:49

Tips:

The correct audio drivers are only in the Windows files. Download the 4 rarfiles, extract them and do the following:

Step 1: Open a Windows Command Prompt with administrative privileges
Step 2: Dism /Mount-Image /ImageFile:<Extracted foldername>\SurBook Windows 10\Images\install.wim /index:1 /MountDir:<Mount foldername>
Step 3: Dism /Image:<Mount foldername> /Export-Driver /Destination:<Exported Drivers foldername>
Step 4: From Windows 10 Device Manager, choose the non-working device, Update driver, Browse my computer for driver software and specify the foldername used in <Exported Drivers foldername>
Step 5: After the Intel Smart Sound Technology (Intel SST) drivers are installed, you have to repeat step 4 for the Realtek High Definition Audio(SST) also.
Step 6: Dism /Unmount-wim /Mountdir:<Mount foldername> /discard

Emily, also thanks for the Windows 10 file repost! Make Chuwi great!!!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-16-2017 04:26:23 | Show all posts
mtenberg replied at 9-16-2017 09:33
Tips:

The correct audio drivers are only in the Windows files. Download the 4 rarfiles, extract the ...

I'm glad everything is back to normal. We value your feedback on your SurBook experience. We look forward to your future ratings
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 9-17-2017 19:22:00 | Show all posts
mtenberg replied at 9-16-2017 00:33
Tips:

The correct audio drivers are only in the Windows files. Download the 4 rarfiles, extract the ...

hello, you are welcome, very thank you for you sharing, have a good weekend

Use magic Report

royd_68@hotmail| Post time 9-18-2017 07:25:01 | Show all posts
Edited by royd_68@hotmail at 9-18-2017 07:34

Great thanks fot the touchscreen driver update. I am going to test it asap.
First results looks promising. I updated a lot of other drivers as well, so I am not sure.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list