ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Rem ...

Follow Us

[Hi12] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Remix, Windows, Bios, driver...

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:4-18-2016 18:06:58 View:162873|Reply:682

hawkinspeter| Post time 4-17-2016 11:12:40 | Show all posts
After using my re-installed Android for a while, I've tried to reboot into Windows and found that it's missing! I'll try the Windows link to flash it again.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-17-2016 18:38:16 | Show all posts
Denisman replied at 4-15-2016 22:06
This is a box of my Chuwi HI12 tablet http://prnt.sc/asuy12 .... Where is android firmware for "Wind ...

Hi, Denisman

If your tablet is single OS (windows Only), you can't use Android OS. So there is no android firmware for "Windows ONLY" tablet.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-17-2016 19:23:40 | Show all posts
iDeny replied at 4-17-2016 00:00
emily, Please write which models support DualBoot and which are not.
For example this Q64G4516010xx ...

Hi, iDeny
Thank you for your advice.
It is dualboot after serial number 451603XXXX

Use magic Report

iDeny| Post time 4-18-2016 00:57:27 | Show all posts
Hello, Emily.
Thanks for the info. How soon to be instruction firmware Dual Boot version?
Good day.

Use magic Report

onix20| Post time 4-18-2016 03:07:06 | Show all posts
emily replied at 4-17-2016 19:23
Hi, iDeny
Thank you for your advice.
It is dualboot after serial number 451603XXXX

I have received my Hi12 dual boot last week (serial number 451603XXXX from Banggood).
how can I see whether I have the stylus version?

Use magic Report

mmichii| Post time 4-18-2016 03:11:48 | Show all posts
i have recently tried to use the reset function on windows 10 only to find it doesn't work and bricks windows.  I used the image provided here and was successful but i though i would share more detailed instructions with all of you.
1) i had to use a usb keyboard (logitech k360 wireless keyboard) and press repeatedly F7 while powering on to get the boot menu and select the usb drive partition.
2) I formatted the drive using rufus.  the most important part is to set the label field to WINPE or the script will not work.  See rufus settings below.
3) I then copied all the extracted files to the usb stick.
4) I then powered on while pressing the F7 button repeatedly to get the boot menu.  I selected the second of the two partitions from the usb stick although I don't think it matters which one you pick
5) the script will do everything automatically and then shut down the tablet on its own.
6) remove the usb stick and power on the tablet and windows will go through it's setup routine.

Rufus settings:
Partition settings and target system type -> GPT partition scheme for UEFI
File System -> NTFS
Cluster size -> 4096 bytes (Default)
New volume label -> WINPE
check mark -> Quick format
check mark -> Create a bootable disk using (select UEFI:NTFS)

Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

mmichii| Post time 4-18-2016 03:13:54 | Show all posts
Hi emily,

Can you tell me why this tablet does not charge while in windows 10?  The battery continues to drain even with the charger attached.  It charges fine in Android.

Use magic Report

mmichii| Post time 4-18-2016 03:36:07 | Show all posts
now my tablet won't charge at all under any circumstances.  sorry to say last chinese tablet i ever buy.  its just junk.  when it did charge it charged super slow and never under windows.  time to go sell a lung for a real surface pro 4.  buyer beware these chinese tablets are not worth the headaches.  I'm returning mine for a refund.  A true waste of time.

Use magic Report

iDeny| Post time 4-18-2016 03:39:18 | Show all posts
emily, Which the serial number from the stylus version?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-18-2016 18:06:58 | Show all posts
mmichii replied at 4-18-2016 03:11
i have recently tried to use the reset function on windows 10 only to find it doesn't work and brick ...

Hi, mmichii

Thank you for your useful share

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list