ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Rem ...

Follow Us

[Hi12] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Remix, Windows, Bios, driver...

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:4-21-2017 04:36:13 View:179513|Reply:693

Motobot| Post time 4-7-2017 07:39:53 | Show all posts
typk replied at 4-7-2017 18:32
Damn, @Emily please can you upload the files again?

I am without a tablet at the minute.

You can go with my install file. If you prefer to flash the tablet with original OLD 1607 version of Windows just replace original install.win in USB media.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 4-7-2017 07:41:03 | Show all posts
It works, I checked.

Use magic Report

typk| Post time 4-7-2017 08:45:08 | Show all posts
Edited by typk at 4-7-2017 09:10

It is working so far. Thanks.

So this will mean that the image will have all the original drivers?

Edit: The image does have all the origional drivers and the touchscreen is working again.

I would like a fresh install so if anyyone has any advice on how to extract all the drivers and update the image that would be perfect.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 4-7-2017 09:48:45 | Show all posts
typk replied at 4-7-2017 19:45
It is working so far. Thanks.

So this will mean that the image will have all the original drivers ...
any advice on how to extract all the drivers

You can do this Click Besides, copy and save to an external media for future use the  TouchSetting.gt file from this folder:
C:\Recovery\OEM\

Use magic Report

rostov_sergey| Post time 4-19-2017 11:04:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
   Good evening, guys.  Please, help me. I by this tablet around 3 month. Yesterday, I wanted change android OS to RemixOS. Processor Z8350, Serial number: Q64G45161101725. My first step was - update bios, after installing RemixOS and Windows. But, I'm was not careful, and download and fill bios for Z8300 (old version). After my tablet was die. Today I'm trying fill correct bios by CH341A,  I tried to download bios from different sites, together with my friend, he understands this. We are trying three times, nothing.     The indicator does not glow ever, there are no signs of life. When I'm switch on tablet, USB have a power, and when switch on I'm put to dock keyboard, 1 second I can see red light on keyboard and all. I would like to ask you to give me a link to the correct BIOS. Thanks in advance.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-19-2017 19:47:10 | Show all posts
rostov_sergey replied at 4-19-2017 11:04
Good evening, guys.  Please, help me. I by this tablet around 3 month. Yesterday, I wanted change ...

@rostov_sergey

I have sent you message with Bios. Please check it.

Use magic Report

Cassiel| Post time 4-20-2017 22:49:13 | Show all posts
Hello to all. I bought a hi12 with bios interrupted upgrade ..
Now I also have to flash the right Bios to bring it back to life by CH341A (as did @rostov_sergey). My Serial number: Q64G45161101674
But what bios can I use? That of the first post?
This?
Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot Latest Bios Download:
https://mega.nz/#!ghRAVIoI!NoGU_ ... oKCZOEYyl9cD2Amc8SA
To solve the wifi disconnet issue, reboot issue...
The version number is 5.11 28.04.2016

I want the active win10 license remaining, is Emily possible?
At a later time I will put the Italian language.

Thanks in advance Emily ;)

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-20-2017 23:51:30 | Show all posts
Cassiel replied at 4-21-2017 08:49
Hello to all. I bought a hi12 with bios interrupted upgrade ..
Now I also have to flash the right Bi ...

Your Hi12 is with Z8350 cpu, Chuwi havent published the bios for that one, curse it will delete the Windows Key inside the bios, but since you have to use an external programmer to flash the bios, you are deleting the key any way, so ill pm you a link for it
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Cassiel| Post time 4-21-2017 03:42:16 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 4-20-2017 23:51
Your Hi12 is with Z8350 cpu, Chuwi havent published the bios for that one, curse it will delete th ...

Hi Hackerjac!
Thanks for the information!
But would not it be easier to have a bios file with the keys written in, the original one to understand?
Sorry but I did not receive it your pm..please, You can send it back to me?
Many Thanks
Cassiel

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-21-2017 04:36:13 | Show all posts
Cassiel replied at 4-21-2017 13:42
Hi Hackerjac!
Thanks for the information!
But would not it be easier to have a bios file with the  ...

sent the pm again, you won't get any notices from the board when reciving pm, so you need to put your mouse on you avatar, that is besides your nick in upper right corner, and from there choose Notices, in the new window you click Message

You can't put the key in the bios file curse every devices have there own geniue key, well it was like that some time ago, i don't know if it still is with Windows 10
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list