ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Rem ...

Follow Us

[Hi12] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Remix, Windows, Bios, driver...

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:7 day(s) ago View:156654|Reply:672

truman| Post time 7-17-2017 05:42:11 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-17-2017 00:52
hello, could you please tell me it randomly shuts down  when you use windows or use Android?

To be honest, I rarely use Android on this tablet. It happens on Windows, and always while tablet is in sleep mode.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Marcelovega| Post time 7-17-2017 07:36:59 | Show all posts
emily replied at 2-10-2017 18:27
Here is the Hi12 bios for Z8350

https://mega.nz/#!5lhDADwJ!5kP_CFJ40rvXMWes6q9tYY32v2FGO93sb_49Di ...

Hello Emily, I have a Chuwi hi12 tablet, i have 2 questions:

Have i update my bios, or is updated?
What happened if i update my bios, i know the windows key erase, but after can i restore?

This is my bios version

This is my bios version

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-17-2017 08:11:50 | Show all posts
As a maximum: do not touch what works correctly.
The update of Bios is only to correct errors or to obtain improvements that, of this model, have not been published.
Also there is always the risk of brick.
You will not get any improvement with the upgrade.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-17-2017 11:52:26 | Show all posts
Marcelovega replied at 7-17-2017 18:36
Hello Emily, I have a Chuwi hi12 tablet, i have 2 questions:

Have i update my bios, or is updated ...

Hello Marcelovega,
Thank you for the screenshot. You already have a new 236 BIOS version. You do not need to downgrade your BIOS with the old version 234 that Emily uploaded earlier. Downgrading BIOS does not help to solve issues, but rather adds new problems.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-17-2017 19:04:57 | Show all posts
truman replied at 7-17-2017 05:42
To be honest, I rarely use Android on this tablet. It happens on Windows, and always while tablet  ...

hello, you can refresh the windows and give it a try

Use magic Report

truman| Post time 7-18-2017 08:17:40 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-17-2017 19:04
hello, you can refresh the windows and give it a try

How can I do it? I also noticed that sometimes there is no any wifi network detected, so I reinstall drivers and it shows up.

Use magic Report

Marcelovega| Post time 7-18-2017 10:41:48 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 7-17-2017 08:11
As a maximum: do not touch what works correctly.
The update of Bios is only to correct errors or to  ...

Thank you very much! I never thought someone would answer me. Okay, do not touch the bios, I have one more question.
I reinstalled the tablet chuwi hi 12 dual bios, completely. I reinstalled Android and Windows, the only problem I had is the front camera, I did not detect it on windows or Android, I could solve on windows installing the driver, but on Android I do not know what to do, in the application of the camera does not appear The switch to switch to the front camera, I only see the rear camera available, I have to install some driver in Android, what do I have to do?
I hope you answer me, I've been dealing with the problem for several weeks.
Thanks for your attention

camera app, dont appear the button to switch the front camera

camera app, dont appear the button to switch the front camera

Use magic Report

Marcelovega| Post time 7-18-2017 10:52:39 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 7-17-2017 11:52
Hello Marcelovega,
Thank you for the screenshot. You already have a new 236 BIOS version. You do n ...

Thank you very much! I never thought someone would answer me. Okay, do not touch the bios, I have one more question.
I reinstalled the tablet chuwi hi 12 dual bios, completely. I reinstalled Android and Windows, the only problem I had is the front camera, I did not detect it on windows or Android, I could solve on windows installing the driver, but on Android I do not know what to do, in the application of the camera does not appear The switch to switch to the front camera, I only see the rear camera available, I have to install some driver in Android, what do I have to do?
I hope you answer me, I've been dealing with the problem for several weeks.
Thanks for your attention

Android camera app dont appear the button switch to front camera

Android camera app dont appear the button switch to front camera

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-18-2017 11:54:28 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 7-18-2017 23:14
Marcelovega replied at 7-18-2017 21:52
Thank you very much! I never thought someone would answer me. Okay, do not touch the bios, I have  ...

Hello Marcelovega,
Unfortunately, Chuwi has not yet provided us with the latest version of Android.
The camera issue is due to the lack of a driver for Unicam GC2355 in old ROMs. Chuwi has been used this camera  recently. So you can ask Emily for latest Android ROM ver. 20170327.182659
By the way you can find Unicam GC2355 driver for Windows here.

Use magic Report

denisrudusa| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by denisrudusa at 7-19-2017 05:13
emily replied at 7-16-2017 19:37
hello, here is the link, please check it:
https://www.mediafire.com/?11cgdgv74dqigto
have a good  ...

Dear Emily, I flashed this rom today and the camera is NOT working.

Secondly this is NOT the 20170327 build, although the kernel version seems the same but the android version is ACTUALLY 20170119.163157. This is actually even much older !

I took my mother's tab and removed everything including her games' progress and even right now the front cam is not working.

I have attached the screenshot "About tablet" of your rom on https://www.mediafire.com/?11cgdgv74dqigto  

Please do something about it, i feel ill for spoiling my mother's experience.

Please upload the correct version today if possible , I want to flash the correct rom and hand over the tablet to my mother I shall be very grateful. Waiting for your reply, thank you.

Build Android 20170119.163157

Build Android 20170119.163157

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list