ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version][Singleboot] Chuwi Vi8 Plus Window ...

Follow Us

[Vi8 Plus] [Official Version][Singleboot] Chuwi Vi8 Plus Windows 10, Bios, Driver Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:9-13-2016 10:22:31 View:30016|Reply:85

luismtz16| Post time 8-22-2016 17:25:57 | Show all posts
hello good night, I have a chuwi vi8 plus and I need the windows to install it, I would like that loaded the link to mega or some other cloud service since currently this gives me trouble, I really would like to support me, greetings
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

luismtz16| Post time 8-22-2016 18:35:02 | Show all posts
pablitoxxi replied at 6-8-2016 05:59
Hello
I tried to download the file multiple times

hello good night I have the same problem and solved it?

Use magic Report

luismtz16| Post time 8-22-2016 18:42:27 | Show all posts
Hi good afternoon, I have trouble downloading Windows 10, should loading to another server, or at least divided into two parts of the file, as I have tried downloading several times and I mark error reach 2 gb, I really I would like to help me. regards

Use magic Report

cynomous| Post time 8-27-2016 04:07:10 | Show all posts
HI emilly, i have a problem.. I flashed bios and now my screen is black.. I can't see anything and I can't do anything... Can you help me? , i flashed (Vi8 Plus DualBoot BIOS)

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-28-2016 23:35:08 | Show all posts
cynomous replied at 8-27-2016 04:07
HI emilly, i have a problem.. I flashed bios and now my screen is black.. I can't see anything and I ...

Here is the singleboot Bios. Your tablet is dualboot Vi8 Plus.
You flashed a error Bios.
If you can't use a professional programmer tool to flash dualboot Bios, you have to return it to your seller for repair.

Use magic Report

michelinius| Post time 9-4-2016 10:27:31 | Show all posts
Hello Emily!!

My vi8 plus tablet with Windows 10 only.
I will ask yourself some questiones

1. I understand that is singleboot, okay?

I think my tablet work correctly, but I see to download everything that you uploaded to dropbox.

2. Windows 10, is complete?

3. BIOS, improvements have? To see my version of BIOS I need to go with usb keyboard?

4. Driver, improve on something that brings factory installed?

5. Driver, (to solve the tablet does not record video) I think if my tablet is not properly recorded video

6. Windows 10 and drivers are to restore the factory tablet making a clean installation? I used Acronis True Image to make a backup in case you need to restore the entire factory.

Thank you very much

Use magic Report

tranhuutai| Post time 9-4-2016 22:11:37 | Show all posts
Dear Emily,

I have bought a Vi8 Plus before, and it's singleboot Windows 10 only. Can I convert it to dualboot Windows + Android? and how can I do that?
The serial code is: P32G22151200521.

Thank you so much

Use magic Report

mikegummy| Post time 9-9-2016 12:40:21 | Show all posts
Please upload the right version of ''Vi8 plus BIOS 20160225 (to solve issue with no read TF card)''

Now there is only:
P03_C806.109
P03_C806.rom.exe

What can we do with this files?

Use magic Report

Sheginator| Post time 9-12-2016 02:47:00 | Show all posts
Edited by Sheginator at 9-12-2016 07:48

Hello! I need the driver for vi8 plus p32g22160700053. It was originally set andoid and windows. Drivers that you laid out are not suitable for my version. It does not work touch screen and bluetooth. You can put the driver specifically for this model? I try all the possible drivers of different tablets Chuwi, but nothing is impossible. Thank you in advance!
IMG_0006.JPG

Use magic Report

ddtof| Post time 9-13-2016 10:22:31 | Show all posts
Yesterday, I have downloaded Vi8 Plus Dualboot Windows.zip from your Dropbox link, and when unrar it I have the message:
Erreur de somme de contrôle dans Vi8 Plus windows 10 32 system\images\install.wim. Le fichier est corrompu

Now when I want to access this file again on Dropbox, I have the error:
Error (429) This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

And the link on megaupload is not working either

I need to flash my tab... Can you please upload it again ?
Thanks a lot in advance...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list