ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version][Singleboot] Chuwi Vi8 Plus Window ...

Follow Us

[Vi8 Plus] [Official Version][Singleboot] Chuwi Vi8 Plus Windows 10, Bios, Driver Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:6-11-2017 08:54:34 View:30068|Reply:85

emorapa| Post time 5-14-2017 03:40:16 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 5-12-2017 01:06
Am i correct in asuming the wifi is a boardcom, and you have trouble after updating to Creator Updat ...

Hi Hackerjac,
Thanks for your reply. You are correct about the Broadcom. I saw your post and it looks good. I am going to try it, but I would like to know how that works in the following days, I mean, is it going to be updated and fucked again?Thanks a lot
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-14-2017 04:24:21 | Show all posts
emorapa replied at 5-14-2017 12:40
Hi Hackerjac,
Thanks for your reply. You are correct about the Broadcom. I saw your post and it l ...

You can always disable driver updates in Windows
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Megavolt86| Post time 5-14-2017 06:59:34 | Show all posts
the link "download image windows10" piece missing number 4 from the archive, so unpacking error occurs, please add part 4.

Use magic Report

emorapa| Post time 5-14-2017 08:36:12 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 5-12-2017 01:06
Am i correct in asuming the wifi is a boardcom, and you have trouble after updating to Creator Updat ...

Hi Hackerjac,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, you are correct, wifi controller is Broadcom. I have look the post you mention, and it looks great. It hopefully will solve the problem. But, I would like to know if you have had any problems afterwards, any unexpected update that turned it wrong again? Or is it possible to update it and it will still work ok?
Thanks again!

Use magic Report

emorapa| Post time 5-15-2017 03:21:25 | Show all posts
Edited by emorapa at 5-15-2017 03:23
emorapa replied at 5-14-2017 08:36
Hi Hackerjac,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, you are correct, wifi controller is Broadcom. I have loo ...

Oops, sorry for the second reply. I wanted to thank you but did not realize it was already posted.
I tried the solution you proposed, but that driver doesn´t work for me, I don´t know why. However, what I found is that, on the Devices Manager, just below the Broadcom controller, there used to be a controller called something like "Adapter wifi controller" that was installed after the first Windows update (the one that disabled the wifi) and now, after installing the driver you proposed and rebooting Windows, it has dissapeared (which I believe it's good). So, I tried to update the Broadcom driver again (because wifi was not working yet), but now I chose Windows to find the best driver for it, and automatically wifi started working again. So now, wifi is working and Windows is fully updated.
Thanks all for your help

Use magic Report

saha0602| Post time 6-11-2017 08:54:34 | Show all posts
Edited by saha0602 at 6-11-2017 08:58
rubbersoulfella ответил на 4-21-2016 04:33
Привет ...любом случае вокруг этого? Я следовал точно все шаги ....

Такая проблема, и я, 10 раз попробовал ошибку, как это:! @

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list