Chuwi SD driver - page 3 - Chuwi Hi12 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 Chuwi SD driver

Follow Us

Chuwi SD driver

[Copy link]

rutgah90|Post time:8-31-2017 08:56:32 View:6925|Reply:23

mfargis| Post time 10-19-2016 13:08:19 | Show all posts
I have the same issue.  Chuwi Hi10 - everything worked fine for a couple of months.  One day the SD card was no longer recognized and one of the two "SD Storage Class Controllers" shows an error.  It does not matter what size, class or manufacture the SD card is - I have tried a dozen.  Besides, my SanDisk 64gb worked great for a couple of months.  I did the BIOS upgrade and have searched high and low for a more current driver.  I have tried all of the suggestions.  My conclusion is hardware failure for the SD slot.  Very disappointed.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emdkay| Post time 10-20-2016 06:45:02 | Show all posts
I do not have this problem, but has anybody tried flashing back to a clean install of Windows?  

Use magic Report

deddoa| Post time 12-10-2016 09:05:34 | Show all posts
To get my SD card to work in Windows, I went to the bios, Chipset, South Bridge, LPSS & SOC Configuration, SSC SD Card Support and I changed it to PCI Mode. It doesn't appear in Android unless its set to ACPI Mode, but it works fine in windows. Not exactly a complete solution as ACPI should work in windows so seems more a driver issue, but if you use mainly windows then it may do the trick for the most part.

Use magic Report

ckaidi| Post time 8-31-2017 08:56:32 | Show all posts
deddoa replied at 12-10-2016 09:05
To get my SD card to work in Windows, I went to the bios, Chipset, South Bridge, LPSS & SOC Configur ...

Thank!!! You saved my SD card reader!!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list