ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial [Tutorial] The Instruction to Flash Android for HiBo ...

Follow Us

[HiBook] [Tutorial] The Instruction to Flash Android for HiBook (without losting Windows)

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:5-29-2016 03:03:06 View:10237|Reply:30

Edited by emily at 4-20-2017 23:03

The Instruction to Flash Android for HiBook using USB disk (without losting Windows)

Please download the Android System for HiBook (without losting Windows) from here:
http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1210-1-1.html

1. Please format the USB flash disk into the format of FAT32 and rename it as WINPE.

2. First unzip the folder and then copy all the sub-files to the root directory of the USB flash disk.

2.png

3. Please put the USB flash stick and USB keyboard to the tablet. Please turn on the tablet, at the same time, please press “F7”to enter the following step.

3.png

4.Please choose "UEFI: Generis, Partition 1" and press “Enter” to flash system. The tablet will turn on automatically when it is finished.

4.png

5. When it is finished, please turn on the tablet and there will be an android icon that shows it is unzipping. When the unzipping is done, it will enter the interface of language choosing. Please choose the setting and enter the OS; Meanwhile, windows will be remained.

Download Tutorial:
            https://mega.nz/#!x0xUga5I!B4yeY ... dQuLnHd-LfeLeajlE5o

Use magic Report

juararob| Post time 5-3-2016 22:08:43 | Show all posts
May someone post the file in other provider? Dropbox keeps saying that error 429 (too much traffic generated by the file) It seems dropbox blocks traffic when any download exceed 20 Gb of traffic

Thanks!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

juararob| Post time 5-3-2016 22:14:15 | Show all posts
May someone post the file in other provider? Dropbox keeps saying that error 429 (too much traffic generated by the file) It seems dropbox blocks traffic when any download exceed 20 Gb of traffic or 100.000 request a day...

Thanks!

Use magic Report

luismer11| Post time 5-4-2016 12:54:48 | Show all posts
Ditto, Dropbox keeps saying Error 429

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-4-2016 18:16:03 | Show all posts
Hi, we are dealing with this dropbox link error.
We are uploading these files to other place. Once it is finished, i will inform everyone!

Use magic Report

juararob| Post time 5-5-2016 21:22:39 | Show all posts
Please post the files... two days is two much waiting for uploading a file to internet!!! My Hibook needs fixing for the weekend

Thanks in advance!

Use magic Report

luismer11| Post time 5-10-2016 07:26:28 | Show all posts
Hello, you can arrange the Dropbox, it sounds like cachondeo that can not be sent to another server.

Use magic Report

EMINIUS| Post time 5-25-2016 04:45:52 | Show all posts
this does not work.....no booting

Use magic Report

khockseah| Post time 5-29-2016 01:16:11 | Show all posts
I have registered but I am still unable to download the Android system for HiBook (Win 10 remained) using the password registered. Please advise.

khockseah

Use magic Report

AHMD_| Post time 5-29-2016 03:03:06 | Show all posts
I just tried to flash my bios and my tablet won’t turn on now. Screen is black and it doesn’t do anything. Is there something like a recovery mode or something?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list