1. Download https://01.org/android-ia/downlo ... orm-flash-tool-lite
2. Install intel-platform-tool from Download above.
3. Start intel-platform-tool.
4. Download Android Image provided in this thread (http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1160-1-1.html)
5. Connect Chuwi Hi12 Dual Boot with your Computer via usb cable.
6. Start Tablet.
7. When Selection appears, click Android.
8. fast (!) press volume up+down and hold it till Fastboot mode appears.
9. Now you will thee the device in intel tool
10. Select in intel Tool the downloaded android image from point 4
11. Select in Intel tool: Configuration Recover
12. Select in Intel tool: start to flash.
14. if everything worked android tablet will restart automaticly.
15. when boot to android android logo will appear, can last 6 minutes+ so be patient
16. Android will boot up, everything works for me also touchscreen.
17. Change your language in Android System from chinese to your language.
I don't give guarantee this tutorial to work and don't judge for any bricks. Do this at your own risk.
Yes, if you have to restore Android to stock , it will kill your Windows partition, so afterwards you will have to do the Windows restore procedure as well.
Then all is normal again, but you will have lost all your files and settings and start as if new.
After a (failed obviously) attempt to root this thing, Android does not boot anymore: the android logo stays on screen forever...
So I thought I'd reflash. And I can follow the guide to point 9. Tablet says "dnx fastboot mode Chuwi", Windows says "USB device not recognised". Point 10 and 11 in Intel Tool: OK. Point 12 does nothing...