ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial [Tutorial] How to reflash Android to Factory-Stock| ...

Follow Us

[Hi12] [Tutorial] How to reflash Android to Factory-Stock| Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot only |

[Copy link]

kwisi|Post time:2-15-2017 07:43:22 View:9847|Reply:22

onair| Post time 8-30-2016 01:33:28 | Show all posts
emily replied at 5-6-2016 18:45
Hi, kwisi

Thanks for your tutorial share.

Hi Emily,

May I know where to find the official tutorial to flash the Android / Remix OS for Hi12 DualBoot tablet?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

med| Post time 12-4-2016 16:13:17 | Show all posts
Edited by med at 12-5-2016 06:26

Hello,

I have a Hi12 dual boot.

I follow this method step by step in order to re install Android after a root atempt whitch failed : Tha tablet stuck on Android logo.

So i used the dual boot Android file (Chuwi Hi12 Android OS (Dual OS) downloaded on the forum) and replace the Flash.json file with the Flash no erase all.json in order to keep my windows 10 working. I switch to recover in the platform flash tool setting.

But the flashing process failed during the system.img flash command.

Now Android shows the bricked logo at start, but windows still working.

I need help to know how to re install Android on my Hi12 please !

EDIT : I'am done ! I finally re install Android a with USB key by flashing the bios. But Now i have to re install windows !!! Ans the probleme is that i cannot make an NTFS artition with Rufus with the setting GPT partition scheme for UEFI : Because Rufus don't allow me this option. I have only MBR partition scheme for UEFI.
Could you help me with doing this please ?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 12-5-2016 14:00:15 | Show all posts
You can format your USB stick under Win 10 on other PC. Why not?

Use magic Report

LauRent| Post time 1-11-2017 23:31:57 | Show all posts
Hi,

I followed all the steps descrived and it's work. But in Android, screen doesn't rotate anymore and also GPS is missing and maybe some others tools. but screen rotation and GPS are important for me. How to recover them ?

Use magic Report

Springdale| Post time 2-15-2017 03:37:44 | Show all posts
LauRent replied at 1-11-2017 23:31
Hi,

I followed all the steps descrived and it's work. But in Android, screen doesn't rotate anymore ...

AFAIK there is no GPS in these tablets, but I have the same problem with auto rotation. Flashed the factory android image using the tutorial and it is no longer working... Is there a fix for this?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 2-15-2017 05:04:37 | Show all posts
I just flashed Android_cht_cr_mrd_w-flashfiles-userdebug.softteam_P02A_Ilife_C122_E_NG_W_DS_V1.0.6 the other day, and auto rotation is working for me
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Springdale| Post time 2-15-2017 06:08:42 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 2-15-2017 05:04
I just flashed Android_cht_cr_mrd_w-flashfiles-userdebug.softteam_P02A_Ilife_C122_E_NG_W_DS_V1.0.6 t ...

Hey Hacklerjac, thanks for your reply. Where to get that from, please?

What I have flashed is from one of the sticky topics from here, Chuwi Hi12 Android OS (Dual OS).rar, size 568 145 254 bytes.

Thanks,
Csaba

Use magic Report

Springdale| Post time 2-15-2017 06:17:54 | Show all posts
Springdale replied at 2-15-2017 06:08
Hey Hacklerjac, thanks for your reply. Where to get that from, please?

What I have flashed is fro ...

Nevermind, found it, fingers crossed.

Use magic Report

Springdale| Post time 2-15-2017 07:18:05 | Show all posts
Works, thanks. Maybe an admin should delete the original 1.01 download in the firmware topic.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 2-15-2017 07:43:22 | Show all posts
Springdale replied at 2-15-2017 16:18
Works, thanks.  Maybe an admin should delete the original 1.01 download in the firmware topic.

Blad it worked, wasen't sure if you also needed the new bios that is also postet, personaly i had a hell of trouble flashing that bios, needed to take the tablet apart and use hardware flasher
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list