ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial How to flash Bios using USB disk

Follow Us

[Other] How to flash Bios using USB disk

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:2-25-2017 13:36:37 View:18290|Reply:56

ph4nt0ma5ter| Post time 10-17-2016 01:56:13 | Show all posts
Hi all,
I flashed my hibook with the most recent bios, all process went well.... Now, I can't turn it ON. is there any way to recover from that state?

Regards
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

vlado30| Post time 10-29-2016 18:11:33 | Show all posts
ph4nt0ma5ter replied at 10-17-2016 01:56
Hi all,
I flashed my hibook with the most recent bios, all process went well.... Now, I can't turn i ...

AND I CAN'T TURN IT ON, MY TABLET IS DEAD
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ian| Post time 11-7-2016 01:06:17 | Show all posts
ph4nt0ma5ter replied at 10-17-2016 01:56
Hi all,
I flashed my hibook with the most recent bios, all process went well.... Now, I can't turn i ...

if you bumped in to emily's post about upgrading bios..she says do not flash bios if your current has no problem..

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 11-7-2016 02:53:12 | Show all posts
ph4nt0ma5ter replied at 10-17-2016 04:56
Hi all,

Apparently all did not go well.
Are you certain you flashed the correct BIOS?
What have you tried?  For example holding the power button for 30 seconds then don't touch for 2 minutes then press power button for 5 seconds?

Use magic Report

szucsi| Post time 11-13-2016 22:05:01 | Show all posts
Deir Emily?
Is it possible to just install android simple, not dualbot? I would like to extend the overall storage space, only for android. How to remove the dual boot ?. There is a bios that simpla android?

Use magic Report

badmc| Post time 1-29-2017 12:21:40 | Show all posts
hi emily,

I downloaded the BIOS files for Hi8 pro and there is nothing that looks "flashable" just 2 files, one of them a  .exe file,

Should I execute it in windows 10 for update the BIOS?

Use magic Report

Simo9| Post time 2-25-2017 13:36:37 | Show all posts
Edited by Simo9 at 3-5-2017 05:53

Hi all (sorry for my english),
I flashed the recent Bios on my Hibook Pro... because I was trying to resolve some problems. I got the error:
"Image type IA32 is not supported by this X64 shell".
Other users said that they typed "exit" and the installation was ok. I didn't know that I had to type exit and I restarted my Chuwi.
Now when I try to turn it on, I have a blank screen (no logo)...If I wait 30 seconds, I hear sounds when I press the buttons "Tab" or "PrtScr/SysRq" as I am on Windows or Android but the screen is always blank.
Maybe I can try to install something that resolves the problem. I can do it, without seeing nothing (pressing f7 at the beginning and go down, then pressing enter..). Maybe if I would connect the chuwi to my monitor I can see something (now I don't have a micro HDMI adapter).But what do I have to install? The bios? One of the versions: I1D6_C109K.231 I1D6_C109K.234 ? I don't know if I have installed one of them.. Or should I install some drivers?

Please, help me.
Edit: I solved my problem in this thread: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3704-1-1.html . I had installed the wrong bios (the bios for Hibook). I solved reinstalling the right bios for Hibook Pro.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list