ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Vi10 Chuwi Vi10 Pro Reinstall

Follow Us

Chuwi Vi10 Pro Reinstall

[Copy link]

bullfrog|Post time:11-21-2016 15:12:40 View:1564|Reply:8

Edited by bullfrog at 5-19-2016 07:03

Hi, I'm starting a new thread cos I need help.

My Chuwi Serial number is Vi10u64g22151100010. Is this a Pro?

I believe the steps to install are to download and update the latest bios, download the drivers, then install windows 10.
Once windows is installed, boot into safe mode, install the intel drivers first, then install the rest of the drivers.

Am I correct?

Need help for the following,

1)the dropbox link for the Vi10 bios, firmware and drivers broken. Can it be reposted?
2) Is the firmware the windows 10 OS? How do I install it? Rufus? what are the steps?
3) How do I go about installing the drivers? do i right click on the inf files and click install for every one of them in safe mode?

Thank you

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-20-2016 00:43:50 | Show all posts
Hello,

I have update all links, you can directly download files you need.
Password: en.chuwi.com
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-18-2016 01:26:10 | Show all posts
I will update some useless links later.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

bullfrog| Post time 5-18-2016 02:49:45 | Show all posts
thanks! Appreciate if you can update in here once the links work

Use magic Report

bullfrog| Post time 5-18-2016 22:27:55 | Show all posts
emily replied at 5-18-2016 01:26
I will update some useless links later.

Hi Emily

Any chance you can send me the download links for my tablet? I would really like to set it up today as I want to take it with me on my trip tomorrow

Thank you

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-19-2016 02:11:46 | Show all posts
bullfrog replied at 5-18-2016 22:27
Hi Emily

Any chance you can send me the download links for my tablet? I would really like to set  ...

Hello,

I have send PM of the windows, bios, driver.

I will update links in few days.

Use magic Report

bullfrog| Post time 5-19-2016 07:05:38 | Show all posts
emily replied at 5-19-2016 02:11
Hello,

I have send PM of the windows, bios, driver.

Hi Emily

Thank you for the files. But I can't flash the BIOS.
I get an error

Error: IHISI 10h failed
Internal Error EF
Function not Supported
       Error: Update BIOS Failed!
Exit status code: Out of Resources

Please note my tab is the 64 GB version and only came with windows 10. It is not a dual boot version which I think the BIOS that you linked me to is for..
Also, I just tried installing the firmware to see what happens. The one from your link is for windows 8. I need the windows 10 Version.

FYI, I tried doing a clean install of windows 10. It was able to activate successfully. However I went into driver hell. Lots of unknown devices in device manager. Guess I need the correct firmware and Bios.

Use magic Report

dima1991m| Post time 10-21-2016 00:55:56 | Show all posts
My tablet (Chuwi Vi10 pro, Vi10PQ64G22150800712)  itself off when running on battery. First, does well, and when the charge drops to 70-40%, he abruptly turns off. This problem was immediately after purchase tablet. Can I fix this problem yourself? I live in Ukraine. Sorry for bad english.

Use magic Report

gianfix| Post time 11-21-2016 15:12:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
emily, i have a chuwi vi10 pro 64gb model cwi505 I bought from ebay used. into a this tablet where is installed only windows 10. the old owner, It formatted all the tablet, deleting also Android .I would like to re-install both windows that Android tablet but I can not find the serial number on the tablet. the old owner has removed to the tablet the aluminum plates where stamap to the serial number, and for that reason I do not know which drivers and bios that I have to download. There is no other way to know the number of the tablet series? If you remove the back cover where there is the battery can not find it written? let me know I need urgent help.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list