ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi Hi8 Windows, Android, Bios, ...

Follow Us

[Hi8] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi8 Windows, Android, Bios, Driver, Tutorial Download

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:3-11-2016 01:02:20 View:59596|Reply:164

Scofield1990| Post time 3-7-2016 17:09:07 | Show all posts
mouaisien replied at 3-7-2016 14:29
"Hi8 2016 03 Windows System.rar" will be used to make a new full install.
When you download Windows  ...

The Official Chuwi ROM hasn't any optimization compared to Microsoft original ISO.. I have uninstalled it for Microsoft ISO which has my native language (Italian) compared to Chuwi ROM (only English, Chinese and maybe other, but sure not Italian). With both rom I have always the same problem (don't remember if with 8.1 I had it) : When I press the screen for 4-5 seconds, the touchscreen doesn't recognize more my finger.. Is it a bug or not? When I must delete a many words, I press the backspace button, and my finger is on it for many seconds but after 4-5 seconds touchscreen don't recognize my finger and I must press again..for other 4-5 seconds.. Etc. Can You have my same problem?? I can't play with Minecraft, for example, because long press on screen aren't recognized from the touchscreen.. It is unnerving.. I have this problem from ever from what I remember..
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

admin| Post time 3-7-2016 22:40:54 | Show all posts
Muki76 replied at 3-7-2016 11:58
I just upgraded my tablet BIOS today, but the touch screen driver did not get along . Could a funct ...

Hi , sorry to hear that , you can reinstall the touch screen driver ,thanks

Use magic Report

Muki76| Post time 3-8-2016 05:21:29 | Show all posts
Scofield1990 replied at 3-7-2016 13:05
I have had the same problem. I have installed the touchscreen driver that are in the first post  ...

Thanks Scofield , could revive the tablet.

Use magic Report

Scofield1990| Post time 3-8-2016 13:40:06 | Show all posts
Edited by Scofield1990 at 3-8-2016 13:56

Hey Chuwi and guys, I have a big problem. After upgrade the BIOS, OTG don't works !!!! With 2 different OTG cables, 3 different pendrives... Nothing happens when I plug in pendrives.. I have also installed ALL the drivers in the first post, but nothing. Do you have the OTG driver???EDIT: it is hardware issue, in windows and in android not only OTG, also mouse, keyboards not works... Also in BIOS mode.. Keyboard not works... USB charging works.. Any solution?

Use magic Report

admin| Post time 3-9-2016 00:22:00 | Show all posts
Gagantous replied at 3-7-2016 13:29
If admin is still here, could you please explain the difference between Windows provided by Chuwi(fo ...

Hi , our Chuwi WINDOWS system is  home edition for free and MSDN subscription is paid ,thanks

Use magic Report

admin| Post time 3-9-2016 00:28:32 | Show all posts
Scofield1990 replied at 3-8-2016 13:40
Hey Chuwi and guys, I have a big problem. After upgrade the BIOS, OTG don't works !!!! With 2 differ ...

hi , I am sorry , you may turn off the USB function, which can not be canceled, it needs re-write  with a burner. But the Android system can be flash, the WIN system is useless now, USB charging only.

Use magic Report

Scofield1990| Post time 3-9-2016 00:38:34 | Show all posts
admin replied at 3-9-2016 00:28
hi , I am sorry , you may turn off the USB function, which can not be canceled, it needs re-write  ...

I don't understand.. can't solve my problem??? I have ONLY upgrade bios and immediately after USB OTG  works.. After 2 days can't works more. I want to solve my problem. How I can do?

Use magic Report

Scofield1990| Post time 3-9-2016 01:56:00 | Show all posts
Edited by Scofield1990 at 3-9-2016 02:04
admin replied at 3-9-2016 00:28
hi , I am sorry , you may turn off the USB function, which can not be canceled, it needs re-write  ...

So what would be the solution ?? It did not take a genius to realize that with the ugb OTG does not work, especially at the bios level, the tablet is useless !! It is not acceptable to me and I would like that provided us with a solution, before upgrade the BIOS I have NEVER had a similar problem. If you want people to buy your products again, you should solve problems

Use magic Report

Scofield1990| Post time 3-9-2016 07:55:31 | Show all posts
I have verified that BIOS upgrade is the cause of my issue and not an hardware issue. In boot mode or in windows mode OTG don't work (with otg cable) but if I use a USB hub powered connected with OTG cable, it works in boot mode and in windows mode (pendrives, mouse, keyboard, all work). Chuwi, don't you test the bios upgrade after the release?? I can try to flash previous bios, but I dont want to fry this tablet... Any suggestion?

Use magic Report

admin| Post time 3-11-2016 01:02:20 | Show all posts
Scofield1990 replied at 3-9-2016 07:55
I have verified that BIOS upgrade is the cause of my issue and not an hardware issue. In boot mode o ...

Hi , If you close the USB port in BIOS, you need to progamming device to clean up BIOS and then write BOIS again.If you do not close it, you can flash BIOS and reinstall system.
If the USB flash disk, BIOS and windows image have no problem, you can reset the tablet
thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list