ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook Windows not working

Follow Us

Windows not working

[Copy link]

moviebuff12|Post time:1-7-2017 11:12:54 View:830|Reply:9

Hi , I was hoping someone could help me with this problem my new Hi Book is havingWhen booting up the Hibook into windows 10 usually the tablet just shuts off before it finishes loading. If I do get into Windows the tablet will just randomly shut off. Loading into Android I have no problems and doesnt have the same issues? Battery is at least 50% and have the keyboard hooked up. Is it possible Windows is corrupt it has been like this ever since I got it a few days ago. Has anyone else had this problem and figured out how to fix as I really wanted this Windows on this.

Appreciate any help
Thanks

Use magic Report

moviebuff12| Post time 5-30-2016 11:44:10 | Show all posts
If anyone has the problem with windows needing the power adapter plugged in to boot up and run try disabling the IGD Turbo option in the bios. It seemed to work for me as I think the battery may not be able to take a certain wattage peak when starting up that causes Windows to shut down.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 5-28-2016 09:33:32 | Show all posts
Did you open windows previously? If yes, you can try to reset Windows. You will have to stop the boot several times, as I show it in this short vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QX5NIOyB_E
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

moviebuff12| Post time 5-28-2016 11:38:40 | Show all posts
I have opened windows previously, thanks for the video link , is the audio in french. Do you have an english version by chance

Use magic Report

tigregoliat| Post time 5-28-2016 13:44:18 | Show all posts
I have the same issue, when i plug the power,. Windows works fine, i think is a BIOS configuration problem.

Use magic Report

moviebuff12| Post time 5-29-2016 12:40:55 | Show all posts
Should I just try reinstalling Windows 10?

Use magic Report

moviebuff12| Post time 5-31-2016 17:28:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Well seems to still shut off suddenly when in windows but android is fine. not sure if maybe there is a problem with the battery not being able to handle power spikes when in windows causing it to suddenly shut off. Does Chuwi have any suggestions or is this defective that needs to be sent back?

Use magic Report

Masterone| Post time 6-2-2016 01:30:03 | Show all posts
Same here shutting off suddenly and still same problem after reinstalling windows. IGD didnt helped....
Need help...

Use magic Report

geuss| Post time 1-3-2017 05:38:31 | Show all posts
Hi, I have the same problem. Android works correctly, but windows doesn't start or, if sometimes it does, goes down suddenly. I need help too....(I didn't try yet to restore windows).

Use magic Report

marcbs| Post time 1-7-2017 11:12:54 | Show all posts
hello

I have the same problem . Android works correctly, but windows doesn't starts . i have a black screen for few seconed and it shut down .
because of the shut down the windows go to automatic repair all the time, so and i do reset to win and clean the drive c , and it not help and i dont have the serial to do win 10 activiate .

how can you help me ?
can i get the files to install win 10 + android 5.1 to do a fresh install .
i need also a full guide how to do it

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list