ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Touchpad MFR, Driver and ControlPanel?

Follow Us

Touchpad MFR, Driver and ControlPanel?

[Copy link]

Hoax|Post time:7-4-2017 12:20:39 View:1192|Reply:9

Hi, could someone please post drivers for the Touchpad that comes with the docking keyboard? I would like to disable the Windows 10 gestures, what is not possible at the moment. Maybe anyone know how to disable them on Chuwi Hi10? Maybe there is a control utility (like for Synaptics) to disable them.

Could a chuwi representative maybe name the manufacturer of the Touchpad please?

Actually its running with the default Windows HID drivers.

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 6-5-2016 13:19:19 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I haven't add any driver when I plugged the keyboard. I don't understand what do you need...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hoax| Post time 6-6-2016 08:27:47 | Show all posts
I would like to disable the Windows 10 gestures. This is only possible in the Touchpad settings. I have added a screenshot where you can see how it works for Synaptics Touchpads:

Since Chuwi is using Windows 10 default drivers (HID) there is no such tab where I can edit the Touchpad settings. Windows 10 has no built-in default button to disable gestures. This is the only way how it works. Therefor I need to know what Manufacturer built the Touchpad (from Keyboard dock) or a driver which adds these settings to my Hi 10.

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 6-7-2016 02:59:33 | Show all posts
THe Hi-12 keyboard has the same issue and we could not find a driver that would work and provide the features you want. Thus the track pad is pretty useless.
However someone came up with a script that turns off gestures. look in the hi-12 forum section.
The downside is that it turns off gestures for everything so you have to disable the script when you are using the tablet without the keyboard.

Use magic Report

ISingBass| Post time 7-4-2017 09:27:01 | Show all posts
It is a real annoyance to have unwanted gestures enabled and be missing certain features, such as disabling the touchpad while typing. It causes many typing mistakes and unintended window manipulation for me. If there is not one already made, can some information be mad available to allow a person to create a suitable program to configure the keyboard/touchpad accessory?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-4-2017 09:39:43 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 7-4-2017 18:41

There is one unofficial  script for the Hi10 Pro and one for the Hi10 Plus
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

ISingBass| Post time 7-4-2017 10:57:56 | Show all posts
Edited by ISingBass at 7-4-2017 11:12
manonegra222 replied at 7-4-2017 09:39
There is one unofficial  script for the Hi10 Pro and one for the Hi10 Plus

Are you referring to the .bat file and TouchPad Helper application linked in this post?
That seems like a step towards what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-4-2017 11:05:24 | Show all posts
These are .exe files that have to be placed in the windows start menu to be loaded at system startup.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

ISingBass| Post time 7-4-2017 11:07:58 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 7-4-2017 11:05
These are .exe files that have to be placed in the windows start menu to be loaded at system startup ...

Ah, where can I find these? I have a Hi10 Plus.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-4-2017 12:20:39 | Show all posts
This is the .exe, unzip it and place it in the path: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp

Restart and test.

Ahk_no_swipedown_only.rar

456.89 KB, Downloads: 12

Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list