8GB USB Flash Disk, USB-OTG Cable, HUB (over 3 interfaces) and the USB keyboard as follows:
(2 USB flash disks)+ (a piece of OTG) + (HUB) + (1 keyboard)
How to find the serial number of the tablet?
It is at the back of the tablet as follows:
- The tablet is in off mode and its battery level must be guaranteed over 50%.
- Close the antivirus software before unzipping the image files to avoid the apps in files are deleted.
The first step:
- Format the first USB flash disk that is made the startup disk into the format of FaT32, rename it as “WINPE”;
- Format the second USB flash disk into the format of NTFS, rename it as “WINPE”.
- Unzip the image files downloaded.
The second step:
Copy the unzipped Windows image files into the Root directory of the USB flash disk as follows:
- copy 7 files of the USB1 into the first USB flash disk formatted as FAT32:
- copy the "images" file of the USB2 into the second USB flash disk formatted as NTFS:
The third step:
The tablet connects Hub. Put the USB flash disk into the Hub, and then plug the Hub in keyboard as the picture shows:
put the second USB flash disk with NTFS format into the HUB;
The ports in the hub are in order.
The first USB flash disk should be put into the port firstly.
Please press the power button of the tablet and simultaneously click “F7” of the keyboard continuously to enter the boot mode.
And then put the second USB flash disk with NTFS format into the HUB.
Choose the first row to flash the system automatically.
Press “Enter” button to program. When the programming is finished, the tablet will shut off automatically as follows:
The last step:
The tablet will automatically shutdown when completed;
The programming will last about 5 to 10 minutes; the precise time is dependent of Hub and U disk. The introduction is on basis of using the U disk 3.0. The programming lasts about 5 minutes
To flash windows 10 is risky, please follow the tutorial above; Any questions, please feel free to contact me.