[Tutorial] The Instruction to flash Windows 10 for CHUWI Hi10 - page 6 - Tutorial - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial [Tutorial] The Instruction to flash Windows 10 for C ...

Follow Us

[Hi10] [Tutorial] The Instruction to flash Windows 10 for CHUWI Hi10

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:4-24-2017 10:58:17 View:64561|Reply:92

abbathehorse| Post time 7-28-2016 11:19:16 | Show all posts
I've followed all these instruction, but at the end when it shuts down, then what?

The tablet doesn't restart and if I turn it on, it just goes back into the same installation loop. What am I doing wrong?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Bitter| Post time 8-2-2016 05:49:55 | Show all posts
Hi I can't download file from dropbox, after almost 2 hours it breakes connection with info Network_Failed ... is any other source of files. And second question if I have oryginal keyboard connected to keyboard Chuwii connector is steel need to have usb hub? Tablet has 2 USB ports so can I use them for both usb sticks?a

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-2-2016 18:22:32 | Show all posts
Edited by emily at 8-2-2016 18:24
Bitter replied at 8-2-2016 05:49
Hi I can't download file from dropbox, after almost 2 hours it breakes connection with info Network_ ...

If you send me your account of the dropbox, i can share the files with you then you could download it from your own account.  
You can use usb sticks in both 2 usb ports. Double Big-size USB ports, one of them is USB 3.0 advanced high-speed port, Supporting Mobile Hard Disk Drive.

Use magic Report

muharremerd| Post time 8-4-2016 08:07:21 | Show all posts
abbathehorse replied at 7-28-2016 11:19
I've followed all these instruction, but at the end when it shuts down, then what?

The tablet doesn ...

when it finished black screen (%100 decompress), unlug the hub and restart the tablet.
windows loading the system like a normal computer.
if you dont unplug you see loop because tablet starts load the windows again.

Use magic Report

NIKO| Post time 10-26-2016 00:49:30 | Show all posts
Hi, I have a problem installing Windows 10.
The procedure halt on this error message :
"Failed to make w:\recycler\scratch directory"

Someone can help me, please

Use magic Report

luca.costantino| Post time 11-8-2016 08:08:06 | Show all posts
is it possible to download the windows 10 anniversary edition update directly from microsoft's website and install that?

Use magic Report

Galoper| Post time 11-13-2016 15:19:37 | Show all posts
Hi there.

I have a problem with my Hi10 dualboot. W10 dont work... Is it this tutorial the one to solve my question? If i do this i'll loose android?

Thanks

Use magic Report

garrotter| Post time 12-6-2016 09:35:14 | Show all posts
Hi,

I downloaded the install package two weeks ago, and I try install now.
I get an error message:

Making directories...
The system cannot find the drive specified.
"Failed to make w:\recycler\scratch directory"

An error has been detected

I think, the downloaded package demaged, but the download links don't work now.
The win10 doesn't work

Use magic Report

przhk| Post time 12-6-2016 22:41:59 | Show all posts
Hi, My windows loops at boot because of wifi driver installation error after the anniversary update.

I have tried to use the method mentioned in the first post and it failed.
I get an error like in the picture I attached.Please advise.

install error

install error

Use magic Report

cindylee7689| Post time 4-24-2017 10:58:17 | Show all posts
Edited by cindylee7689 at 5-31-2017 00:33
muharremerd replied at 8-4-2016 08:07
when it finished black screen (%100 decompress), unlug the hub and restart the tablet.
windows lo ...

I see... thanks for the info! I didn't know
fav link:

How did the child's English mind form?Many people mention English learning, will disdain to say "language is just a tool", this is not wrong, if you just emphasize the language of the instrument, then you will be concerned about how many people know how a sentence, How much vocabulary, how many grammar and so on, so that you can control this tool.
But if you only stay in the language of the language, then you will certainly ignore many languages ​​behind the most subtle, most interesting and most authentic details, such as prepositions, such as pun, and these are not deliberately learned, Real local foreign language environment really feel, such as the original picture book, such as the original Monkey Tree Review film.So, let us let the children in the most authentic way to contact with English, but also to capture the language at the same time contact with the original thinking, slowly, they will naturally appreciate the two languages, in his thinking storyline development The different role.To the larger, the child in English learning will encounter a lot of words, then we must encourage him to use the English dictionary. Although it is likely that there will be more words, but for the interpretation and understanding of the meaning will be specific and profound. And children learn not only a vocabulary meaning, more importantly, in the experience of English as the mother tongue and we are not the same as the habit of thinking.Only in this way, the language has the true meaning of the language - "language is to help people communicate".

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list