ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial [Tutorial] The Instruction to flash Windows 10 for C ...

Follow Us

[Hi10] [Tutorial] The Instruction to flash Windows 10 for CHUWI Hi10

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:9-1-2017 01:52:23 View:56316|Reply:75

mrmond| Post time 8-31-2017 23:23:14 | Show all posts
For crying out loud, lol. The images files do need to be in the root of the drive but IN the IMAGES folder to be found!
It's applying now.
Hopefully it will complete this time.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 8-31-2017 23:42:46 | Show all posts
mrmond replied at 9-1-2017 09:46
Well this is what happened. I formatted my USB with Rufus as described, I made sure to label the dis ...

Hello mrmond,
I think that my manual is clear and must be understood without the need to think something out. You do not need reinvent the wheel.
2. Unzip the downloaded ZIP file and copy ALL the files to the root of your USB drive;

Use magic Report

mrmond| Post time 8-31-2017 23:48:10 | Show all posts
They are good instructions, just a little confusion for me on  over the images files and images folder
Anyway, installation completed and just going through setup. Thanks for your help

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 8-31-2017 23:49:25 | Show all posts
By the way, folders are the same files as others. In my manual there are no instructions for moving files. Therefore, you do not need to do this. It's not just simple, it's VERY simple.

Use magic Report

mrmond| Post time 9-1-2017 00:10:28 | Show all posts
If I had just copied the unzipped files straight onto the USB it would have looked like this. unzippedfiles.jpg

Not sure that would have worked

Thanks for helping me get it working

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 9-1-2017 01:52:23 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 9-1-2017 13:15
mrmond replied at 9-1-2017 11:10
If I had just copied the unzipped files straight onto the USB it would have looked like this.

Not s ...

mrmond,
Thanks for the screenshot. I did not know that the Images folder is located separately.
1.png
I'll edit my manual.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list