ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial [Tutorial] How to flash Android for Chuwi Hi8 Pro

Follow Us

[Hi8 Pro] [Tutorial] How to flash Android for Chuwi Hi8 Pro

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:9-2-2017 09:47:44 View:51163|Reply:55

fretes| Post time 7-26-2017 04:16:13 | Show all posts
emily, This process works for Hi8 pro Single Boot version?? If not it is better to write... -- How to flash Android for Chuwi Hi8 Pro "Dual Boot Version", because chuwi sold some prototypes of the tablet before it was stable...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-26-2017 11:40:02 | Show all posts
Hello fretes,
Your question seemed very very strange to me. Is it not clear to you from the context of the tutorial that it is only for Dual Boot?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-26-2017 19:09:17 | Show all posts
fretes replied at 7-26-2017 04:16
emily, This process works for Hi8 pro Single Boot version?? If not it is better to write... -- How t ...

Hello fretes,, it is works for Hi8 pro Dual Boot Version, if the tablet is Single Boot version, it is only windows, not Android , so the Single Boot version can not flash Android, have a good day

Use magic Report

fretes| Post time 7-27-2017 08:38:13 | Show all posts
Edited by fretes at 7-27-2017 08:40

The Title of the Topic is: "[Hi8 Pro] [Tutorial] How to flash Android for Chuwi Hi8 Pro".

I have a Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet with cpu Cherry Trail z8300... And on the first page of this Topic you can read This: "This method is for all Cherry Trail Z8300 tablets, such as Hi8pro, Hi10, Hi12,HiBook, Vi8 plus, vi10 ultimate,etc."

This is why I asked you...

It isn't my fault, there are 2 different versions of the tablet.... So now imagine, if I started doing all steps, before I asked you.... and this is why I recommend you wirte some note somewhere, before someone with the "prototype" version of the tablet starting do all steps of this Topic.

Maybe It should be something like:

his method is for all Cherry Trail Z8300 tablets, such as Hi8pro (Dual Boot version), Hi10, Hi12,HiBook, Vi8 plus, vi10 ultimate,etc.

Thanks emily

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-27-2017 19:49:37 | Show all posts
fretes replied at 7-27-2017 08:38
The Title of the Topic is: "[Hi8 Pro] [Tutorial] How to flash Android for Chuwi Hi8 Pro".

I have a  ...

hello, fretes, very thank you, you are a very careful man, i will do what you say to make people have a better undersyanding
have a good day

Use magic Report

mgauci17| Post time 9-2-2017 09:47:44 | Show all posts
Can you replace the system image with another ROM ? Like Ubuntu or an Updated version of Remix OS ???

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list