ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial How to delete Android partition for Chuwi Dualboot t ...

Follow Us

[Other] How to delete Android partition for Chuwi Dualboot tablet

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:7-21-2016 16:25:38 View:16200|Reply:52

emily| Post time 7-1-2016 19:30:12 | Show all posts
alzee replied at 7-1-2016 08:22
this happen after i deleted the partition. please i need your help.

You need enter password.
Enter the password to decrypt the storage devices
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-2-2016 07:44:16 | Show all posts
If i delete all the partition on the emmc, then make one big partition and install my own windows on
Can i then at a later time if i want to use Android again use the phone flash tool and the files from here to get Android running again ?
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

macavita| Post time 7-2-2016 21:31:37 | Show all posts
after that it will boot up directly to windows 10??

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 7-3-2016 05:48:21 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 7-2-2016 10:44
If i delete all the partition on the emmc, then make one big partition and install my own windows on ...

Probably, but you may run into Windows activation issues which are covered in another thread.

I don't really understand why people want to do this just to gain 10GB of internal storage, but I am about to do a tutorial on how to remove Android partitions and merge the remaining space.
I don't recommend it because you can cause many issues including, nonfunctional hardware due to wrong drivers,, Windows activation problems, failure to boot at all.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-3-2016 06:00:41 | Show all posts
DigitalMD replied at 7-3-2016 05:48
Probably, but you may run into Windows activation issues which are covered in another thread.

I d ...

Well, i already have activations problems after using the win install for dual boot, since it wont activate curse wrong product key, and after using the none working tool postet by emily for offline activation it deleted the key in my bios, that trend has since been closed down without any suport fra Chuwi

yes i know someone postet about changing the install.wim with the one from the single boot version, but come one, its time for Chuwi to get there fingers out from the hiding and start giving suport to the costumers
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 7-3-2016 06:08:32 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 7-3-2016 09:00
Well, i already have activations problems after using the win install for dual boot, since it wont ...

Emily is customer support and you are lucky she tries to please people. If I were doing customer support, I would never recommend changing the factory disk images and removing Android and I wouldn't provide support for that experiment. The forum is littered with people that have screwed up their device for what? 2 seconds to pick an OS at boot and 10GB file space?
If you are going to do that you should not try to do a "clean" windows install , it gains you nothing but pain.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-3-2016 06:26:01 | Show all posts
Well, like i wrote in the other reply, i'm already in pain sine i can't get the freaking thing to activate after reinstalling windows fra the download provided by Chuwi, and i'm not the only one with that problem, but comming with an image that works seems like impossible, i dont call that suport, more like lack off suport

The offline activator provided by emily dosen't work and when costumers keeps asking about a solution the trend just being locked without any solution and the program is still not been taken down, is that suport?, i call it lack of suport

And here i'm then sitting with a tab that wont activate windows, and i can't even retrive the key from bios since the offline activator have deleted it, and no solution on the problem from suport, so have 2 choices, try to delete all partions and install my own windows incl the driver pack og bin the motherf****r

Use magic Report

macavita| Post time 7-4-2016 12:18:09 | Show all posts
can i marge the new drive with the windows drive (c)

Use magic Report

macavita| Post time 7-4-2016 14:56:58 | Show all posts
i deleted android and windows is working great/
i only have 2  questions:

1) my HI8 Pro is with a bios from 03/16 there is a new one? (battery life very low)
2) there are two partitions that i cant delete.

Use magic Report

alzee| Post time 7-21-2016 16:25:38 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-1-2016 19:30
You need enter password.
Enter the password to decrypt the storage devices

i dont have any password

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list