ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version][Singleboot] Hi12 flash WIN10 Syst ...

Follow Us

[Hi12] [Official Version][Singleboot] Hi12 flash WIN10 System Firmware and Drivers

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:4-4-2016 17:12:31 View:39986|Reply:68

PiT| Post time 3-16-2016 20:48:49 | Show all posts
Dear admin because HI12 has bios with lot of errors i have question not about bios with two systems Android/W10 only if Chuwi will make better bios for HI12 without errors ? And when we can expected , pleaser not answer soon only give US (HI12 users)some date. Thanks
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

alesi80| Post time 3-17-2016 01:50:07 | Show all posts
PiT replied at 3-16-2016 20:48
Dear admin because HI12 has bios with lot of errors i have question not about bios with two systems  ...

I Want the same information.

+1
thanks
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

iDeny| Post time 3-30-2016 00:11:29 | Show all posts
admin, We kindly ask you to give us a Dual Boot firmware for our Chuwi Hi12. Please. Users anyone needing firmware maintain post please click "Support".
Reply Support 2 Not support 1

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 3-30-2016 00:41:33 | Show all posts
There is not Dual Boot firmware for present version Chuwi Hi12. Dual boot Chuwi Hi12 will be sold in April.

Use magic Report

BoORDeL| Post time 3-30-2016 01:23:24 | Show all posts
Edited by BoORDeL at 3-30-2016 01:28
iDeny replied at 3-30-2016 00:11
admin, We kindly ask you to give us a Dual Boot firmware for our Chuwi Hi12. Please. Users anyone ne ...

+1
Need dual boot for current chuwi hi12 too.
A lot people are experincing many issues. Plaese have a look to these posts:
do not give up your customers

Thanks

Use magic Report

iDeny| Post time 3-30-2016 01:28:03 | Show all posts
emily, First version can not get Dual Boot ???

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 3-30-2016 02:00:39 | Show all posts
iDeny replied at 3-30-2016 01:28
emily, First version can not get Dual Boot ???

There is no news that First version can get dual boot at present. If it is possible, I will post the news and the dual boot firmware in Chuwi Forum.

Use magic Report

iDeny| Post time 3-30-2016 02:05:47 | Show all posts
emily replied at 3-30-2016 02:00
There is no news that First version can get dual boot at present. If it is possible, I will post t ...

Thank you, we will wait for news from you. Have a nice day

Use magic Report

goldeye| Post time 3-30-2016 22:43:04 | Show all posts
I hope the first version will become Dualboot-Update, will be disappointed if not.

Looking forward to hear from you again.

Use magic Report

aprince04| Post time 4-4-2016 17:12:31 | Show all posts
Edited by aprince04 at 4-5-2016 01:27

Kudos to scusi and others that got me going. This is a remake to share even more lessons learned.
Read over the previous threads to find the downloads and general details.
I got my tablet in, turned it on and it immediately went to the desktop with user "k" not the typical setup process. I assume it was tested. I am rather trustworthy but decided to reset it. Note that I have not read of anyone having success in doing this (without going through the rebuild process). So if it has a user on it, move on unless you want to get into some fun stuff as outlined on this forum.

* It is important to name both flash drives WINPE. If you don't the install process will attempt to install on the second flash drive (the larger one with the images), partitioning, formatting and really messing with things (to the point it only shows 100mb on it, have to get into some command prompt (diskpart) or utilities to get your storage/flash drive back to its usable state). So, yeah, take the 2 seconds and name them.
* I managed to boot with a wireless keyboard adapter plugged into one of the USB's to get to the bios to change boot order... no need for a hub or OTG cable or such. I am loading with flashdrive, power and flashdrive on the tablet.
* My images/process was a little different. After a few seconds, the circle of dots that is with Windows 10 starts orbbing at the bottom of the Chuwi logo screen. It then jumps to a blue background with black command prompt where the scripts run. You can watch things tick along.... note that if it turns red - that means something went wrong. I ran through several attempts with an error that the install.wim (main image... on flash drive two) could not be found. After recovering my Flash drive three times and copying the massive files over... the third time I renamed the drive and it worked. HA
*It is pretty fast, took me longer prepping than the actual install.... maybe 10 minutes from initial boot on the flash drives to install to reboot and setup. Ran setup, updates and all is well.
* Will come back and add more if needed... wanted to get my lessons learned shared to go along with the other info....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list