ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Other Chuwi Ebook writing with stylus

Follow Us

Chuwi Ebook writing with stylus

[Copy link]

ftr84|Post time:12-30-2016 16:00:45 View:456|Reply:3

I was wondering how the Chuwi Ebook is with note taking using the stylus, for instance in Onenote. Does the tablet have palm rejection? How fluent is the writing (is there lag when using the stylus)?

Use magic Report

slepnir| Post time 7-11-2016 17:00:24 | Show all posts
Hello, I've been using it for 2 weeks and it works so well especially in drawing which is my major concern in buying it.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Migual12| Post time 12-30-2016 15:45:22 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, I am using the stylus H1 in Windows and Android and it works. In Windows it depends much from the App you are using. With some it works perfectly, with others poor. I assume that's a question how good an App is programmed for a stylus. Also the quality of palm rejection depends on the app. A problem with palm is that it works if the stylus is in contact with the screen but not if the stylus is away from screen to go to another position. I prefer apps were the touch and stylus can be put on and off manually.

Use magic Report

Migual12| Post time 12-30-2016 16:00:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
one more hint. With the buttons of the H1 stylus I am kind of confused. With some apps the first button works. The second button does not work. I tried to change all settings but it didn't help. Maybe its an issue with the driver as Chuwi uses the Windows standard driver.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list