ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial The solved method that the system cannot find the d ...

Follow Us

[Other] The solved method that the system cannot find the driver specified

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:1-10-2017 11:30:52 View:4666|Reply:7

Edited by emily at 7-21-2016 22:58

There will be "cannot install" when you reinstall single OS in the motherboard for dual boot. Because there is android partition in eMMC. If formatting the disk as follows, you can normally reinstall windows.

1.png
The picture shows that you cannot reinstall windows. Pls. enter command "diskpart".

2.png
And then enter "list disk" as follows:

3.png
When finish the command, you will see three disks. Judging from the size of the disks, you could find which disk the eMMC is. The rest are the 2 usb flash disks.

4.png
Enter “select disk 0” and there will be "Disk 0 is now the selected disk" and then enter "clean" to clean the disk.

5.png
When cleaning is finished, enter the command "list disk" again to confirm whether it work. If you see the available storage is 58GB for Disk 0, the disk is cleaned successfully.

6.png
Please enter "exit" to leave "DISKPart" and then enter "startnet.cmd" command to continue reinstalling windows.

Use magic Report

therob801| Post time 7-11-2016 14:17:09 | Show all posts
i can see only 7393mb on disk 0, maybe I cant see the other partitioned section of the hard drive? Any way to recover that and see the full disk?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-20-2016 02:15:40 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 7-21-2016 23:57

Emily, you are right that this method allow to continue Windows installation . But you have forgotten a very important thing. "Diskpart clean" command follows to clearing all partitions and deleting Android.
Meanwhile, the solution to this problem as we Russians says "проще пареной репы" a piece of cake! Just needs to use second USB port for flash drive connection!
Switch the USB flash drive into the second port, and everything will be OK

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-21-2016 22:54:15 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 7-20-2016 02:15
Emily, you are right that this method allow to continue Windows installation . But you have forgotte ...

Motobot
Yes, this method will delete Android partition.
But I have written "when you reinstall single OS in the motherboard for dual boot"  .
if you don't want to delete Android partition, and you use this method, you have to reinstall Android OS again.

Use magic Report

rebandrob| Post time 8-16-2016 04:07:44 | Show all posts
I only have  2 disk:
Disk 0 with 7393 Mb
Disk 1 with 7680 Mb

I lost my disk?

Use magic Report

Mrsmyle| Post time 9-13-2016 06:45:54 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-21-2016 22:54
Motobot
Yes, this method will delete Android partition.
But I have written "when you reinstall sin ...

Emily, I'm confused. In an other thread, You told me that I cannot install single OS in a motherboard for dual boot.
But, in this thread, it seems possible. I have a Chuwi HI8.
I'm anyway resolved with remove of Android partitions but I'm curious on technical possibilities of these tablets.
Bye.
Mauro.

Use magic Report

acbc| Post time 10-22-2016 03:04:01 | Show all posts
Thanks. I finally can convert Dual OS for my Hi12 to Single OS.

Don't like Android for Intel any way. Almost zero support. Rather use the extra space for W10 instead.

Use magic Report

Dinhook| Post time 1-10-2017 11:30:52 | Show all posts
I can´t see the disk too, only pendrive.
Is this the problem?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list