ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook how to transfer files from tablet to pc

Follow Us

how to transfer files from tablet to pc

[Copy link]

Stavros|Post time:5-4-2017 22:39:49 View:1595|Reply:9

Hi
Recently i buy this tablet  http://www.banggood.com/CHUWI-Hi ... blet-p-1042667.html
i have 2-3 questions the first is  how to transfer my photos from tablet to pc.
i use the usb type  c cable which is included  and is charging only from pc usb...then i add a micro usb cable.....nothing happened.
Do i need a special software or driver ? My system is win 7 ultimate edition but i use it and in win 7 pro with the same results......cant see the content of the tablet so i cant transfer any  of my files.
What is the use of mini usb? transfering or not
What is the use of usb type c charging only charging and transfer?
2) when the tablet start-restart  i have the option to boot on  android or win i saw the counter but cant select any.
3) how can i buy a spare ac adapter and 1-2 more cables anyone who has a good solution or propose?

Thanks
Regards
Stavros

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 7-8-2016 21:32:00 | Show all posts
From Android, it might works. You just have to install ADB on your computer: look here.
From Windows, did you try Windows LAN?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Stavros| Post time 7-12-2016 05:34:30 | Show all posts
mouaisien replied at 7-8-2016 21:32
From Android, it might works. You just have to install ADB on your computer: look here.
From Windows ...

Hi Thank you for your answer but in my device manager i dont have any unknown device.
So the problem remain....connecting to pc through usb type c only charging....from Android
Any other solution please?

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 7-12-2016 17:49:05 | Show all posts
Stavros replied at 7-12-2016 08:34
Hi Thank you for your answer but in my device manager i dont have any unknown device.
So the probl ...

What OS are you running on your device? Windows 10 or Android
what you are attempting does not work if the tablet runs Windows, but does work on ANdroid.

Use magic Report

Stavros| Post time 7-14-2016 23:07:50 | Show all posts
DigitalMD replied at 7-12-2016 17:49
What OS are you running on your device? Windows 10 or Android
what you are attempting does not wor ...

Hi
tablet android --->pc desktop or laptop windows 7 ultimate or professional.
i want to transfer files from my tablet (chuwi) booted on  android   (pics-files etc.) to pc (desktop-laptop running windows 7 ultimate or 7 professional)  ... i connect the original type c usb cable and  its only charging the tablet so the connection with pc is working but i cant see any connected portable devices to my computer menu to  navigate and transfer the pics-files etc...
How does  your tablet appear on windows os  ? is the usb(type c) connection enough ?
My old tablet(samsung) when connected to pc charging and appear as portable  device on my computer menu and i can navigate to card and tablet content.
it is appear as 2 different icons one for the tablets internal space and one  for the  additional sd card which is installed.
Sorry for my bad english..

Regards
Stavros

Use magic Report

MightyChuwi| Post time 7-14-2016 23:53:17 | Show all posts
Hi if you are in Android OS under settings check USB connection settings and select MTP and then try and see if your computer recognizes the tab and report back..

Use magic Report

Stavros| Post time 7-15-2016 08:15:18 | Show all posts
Hi Mightychuwi
the selected option was already MTP ..:

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 7-23-2016 12:33:12 | Show all posts
Works fine for me. as soon as you plug in the usb the first time you should see windows installing drivers for your device

Use magic Report

guita| Post time 11-7-2016 22:33:08 | Show all posts
To transfer files from Android tablet to PC, we can use Android file manager tool like Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager. It can easily backup files from tablet to PC.

Use magic Report

feren| Post time 5-4-2017 22:39:49 | Show all posts
To transfer files from your phone to pc, some professional data backup programs are good choices for you. This android transfer app allows you to save a lot of time to transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files like videos, music files.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list