ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 hi 12 dead, 4 weejs

Follow Us

hi 12 dead, 4 weejs

[Copy link]

juancas|Post time:4-11-2017 13:15:58 View:912|Reply:9

Today I used hi 12 in android, maybe half hour with 77% battery and turn off, 4 hourd later i try to turn off and dont happen anything, i check the forum and try connect to charge, but dont blink the light, i try put power 3 times, 1 time ling and many ways, and dont work, what i can do?

Use magic Report

juancas| Post time 7-10-2016 20:28:48 | Show all posts
I forget tell this: when i try  turn on, sound in the inside to the tablet if it try turn on but don't both in happen, I spend many money for this tablet
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-10-2016 22:01:18 | Show all posts
let it charge for arround 2 hours, then hit the turn on button 3 times in a row and the forth time hold it for arround 30 sec
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

juancas| Post time 7-11-2016 18:48:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I try many times, but dont workp

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 7-12-2016 15:33:53 | Show all posts
juancas replied at 7-11-2016 21:48
I try many times, but dont workp

Try charging over night.

Use magic Report

juancas| Post time 7-12-2016 16:59:09 | Show all posts
Dont work, Emily told me, maybe its corrupted bios and send me a method, I try in the next weeks an tol

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 7-12-2016 17:45:05 | Show all posts
juancas replied at 7-12-2016 19:59
Dont work, Emily told me, maybe its corrupted bios and send me a method, I try in the next weeks an  ...

That's possible, it's also possible that a component in the power management circuit has failed.

Use magic Report

juancas| Post time 3-31-2017 22:05:11 | Show all posts
Hello, 9 months have passed since the incident, I conclude that the bios was corrupted, I ordered the pieces to fix it, unfortunately the government of my country, decided to close the postal service for 7 months, The pieces came up to two weeks, two days ago I did the processes and I managed to lift the bios, I could not install any OS, but it will be in a few days, well, it was something long, complex and obnoxious with that tablet, Now to use it, although I already bought another better, but now I have two, hahaha

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-1-2017 07:02:39 | Show all posts
juancas replied at 3-31-2017 22:05
Hello, 9 months have passed since the incident, I conclude that the bios was corrupted, I ordered th ...

Man.. Kudos for perseverance.
You say you have a new other tablet now, but you also said you couldn't install an OS after BIOS recovery on the Hi12? Please update with your findings.

Did you do anything to the Hi12 before the BIOS got corrupted? That doesn't seem to happen often, but even once is not a good sign.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

juancas| Post time 4-11-2017 13:15:58 | Show all posts
Hi, sorry that I had not written, but due to a lot of work and personal activities, added family problems; He had done absolutely nothing.

Well, as far as I remember, the BIOS problem was an update of the same one I did, when I finished that, I entered windows and everything was fine, but when trying to enter Android, it was where the hell I started 10 days ago.

Today I plan to work the chuwi, I hope to start it, but only with windows, the truth is that Android only works on cell phones, other than that, this tablet is as useful as Yamcha of Dragon Ball.

On the new tablet, is a HP, has less RAM and space, but has better control of the battery, in addition to having an ultra-light weight. I can say that the Chuwi was good for a year ago, but has been displaced, although out of love and the price at which to buy it, it is better to repair it and sell it or use it for heavy work. Without further ado, I will tell you in the next some new data.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list