What kind of system do you prefer? - page 2 - General - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General What kind of system do you prefer?

Follow Us

What kind of system do you prefer?

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:4-22-2017 07:50:33 View:1749|Reply:19

Mikebartoli| Post time 8-22-2016 10:08:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Windows + remix os

Use magic Report

pattern39| Post time 9-4-2016 14:19:27 | Show all posts
Is anyone here employed with Chuwi?  What I want to see in a future tablet is a Chinese OS Windows replacement.  My relationship with Windows ended at version 8.1.  I will simply not use Windows 10.  The moment I turn on the Wi-Fi in Windows 10, my tablet is doomed from things like Microsoft spying on me to the next forced update that could brick the tablet.  Seriously, I am ready for an alternative to Windows, even if it's Chinese...

Use magic Report

Chuddywoody| Post time 9-13-2016 08:42:27 | Show all posts
Windows / Android. Remix OS does not use the latest Android. Would love to see a tablet hybrid make use of the i3 cpu with 8gig of ram. Stop fussing over the 2k resolutions. They sap way to much resources out of the system compared to 1080p HD displays. I would much rather have the all round performance gain from the 1080p displays rather than the 2k displays.

Use magic Report

Chris01cz| Post time 10-7-2016 08:04:14 | Show all posts
pattern39 replied at 9-4-2016 23:19
Is anyone here employed with Chuwi?  What I want to see in a future tablet is a Chinese OS Windows r ...

You can use Windows 8.1 media creation tool and reinstall Windows to your own language.
Please, consider DONATION

Use magic Report

Provatta| Post time 12-26-2016 15:45:53 | Show all posts
What does "Linux" mean in this poll?

I would like to vote for any GNU/Linux distribution

Use magic Report

Migual12| Post time 12-29-2016 14:06:28 | Show all posts
I like to have Win10 and Android. Concerning Android I prefer custom Roms as Cyanogenmod as they are open source and many volunteers worldwide working on these Roms. I therefore would appreciate if Chuwi would publish the kernel source code to this community. I am sure this would be a good selling argument for Chuwi Tablets. I personally would appreciate an open source kernel for the Hi12 as I like the hardware of tablet, keyboard and H1 stylus and would like to use CM13 or even CM14. Thank for all efforts.

Use magic Report

supremoh| Post time 3-25-2017 12:17:55 | Show all posts
One where the SD works

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 4-21-2017 06:14:45 | Show all posts
If I should choose one, it will be windows. If it runs dual OS; Windows+ android, but only if there is enough space left on the storage for windows.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-21-2017 07:11:22 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 4-21-2017 16:14
If I should choose one, it will be windows. If it runs dual OS; Windows+ android, but only if there  ...

I can only agree with you, i never understood why they made dual boot on the devices with only 32GB eMMC, it just dosen't make sense, atleast the upcomming SurBook have 128 GB eMMC, unfortenly it dosen't have a core m3 CPU
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 4-22-2017 07:50:33 | Show all posts
pattern39 replied at 8-9-2016 18:04
There are many many bad things with Windows 10:

1. Windows 8.1 was designed solely for touch inpu ...

1. Yes, it was designed for tablets, but so does windows 10 have a "tablet mode". Many people, incl. me didn't like the way windows 8 looked. Haven't even used tablet mode on my tablets xD

2. You can set a time when you would like it to update, it is your choice. Go to settings, Updates and change your "working hours"

3. You have a point.
4. Can't you turn this "feature" off?
5. Is this so big of a deal? Ok, they collect this, but what doesn't collect data nowadays.  

There are cons about windows 10, and so are their positive things.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list