ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi HiBook Pro Windows, Android ...

Follow Us

[HiBook Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi HiBook Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:Yesterday 04:44 View:34114|Reply:150

angelo_ln| Post time 9-3-2017 07:44:19 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 9-3-2017 04:45
Try this tut here
http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1633-1-1.html

Hi .. i've already tried this tutorial but 39% came up with a "fastboot" error .. but now i can not try again since the tablet is dead and does not turn on .. black screen and led that will not blink
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

angelo_ln| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Hello guys..
I bought all the material (CH341 + Adaptor_1.8v + Test Clip) and followed the letter the PDF that you posted to me and everything was going well.
- I found a pc with windows 7 to do the procedure
- I opened the tablet and pulled out the wire
- I downloaded all the drivers and software to recognize and install the CH341A programmer (drivers installed correctly)
- I disconnected the CH341, I plugged the bios test clip (red 1-lead pin) and I replug the CH341

here's my problem .. the pc does not connect to the tablet .. the software does not allow me to press the detect button because in the lower right corner I say "device not connected" (attached to the photo)

the tablet is completely switched off and not connected to the PC or to the electrical outlet.

do you have any solution to recommend me? please
Thank you
Senza titolo-1.jpg

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
angelo_ln replied at 9-16-2017 12:02
Hello guys..
I bought all the material (CH341 + Adaptor_1.8v + Test Clip) and followed the letter th ...

The reason it says not connected is caursed by the pc haven't loaded the driver for the usb flasher, you need to have it shown up in your device mannager

usbflash.jpg
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

angelo_ln| Post time The day before yesterday 02:14 | Show all posts
Hello Hackerjac
when I installed the driver (version 1.29) tell me "driver installed correctly" .. how can i fix it? maybe the driver I installed is not okay?

Use magic Report

angelo_ln| Post time The day before yesterday 14:08 | Show all posts
Edited by angelo_ln at 9-17-2017 14:35

hello .. i could install the driver on windows 10 and now the pc recognizes the usb CH341 ..
but just inside the software and push "detect" the software tells me "detection fails, could not find the chip" (attachment)
what does this mean? I connected everything well, paying attention to aligning PIN 1 .. is the chip compromised and I need a new chip? Or I need a test clip other than my (I use the Sop 8 and i try Soic 8 too) .. please help me !! Thank
Senza titolo-2hgfdcx.jpg
20170918_001906.jpg

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time The day before yesterday 21:49 | Show all posts
angelo_ln replied at 9-17-2017 23:08
hello .. i could install the driver on windows 10 and now the pc recognizes the usb CH341 ..
but jus ...

That error means that the flasher isen't connected corectely to the chip, i also had to try and errors first time i used it

i can see on the pic you have choosen the yellow marker on the chip to be pin one, on my Hi12 there was a green painted marker on the chip, but that wassen't pin one, try and look at the chip, pin 1 is always marked from factory with like a little hole on top of the chip, maybe take a pic of the chip and upload it here
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

angelo_ln| Post time Yesterday 01:50 | Show all posts
Hackerjac ha risposto alle 9-17-2017 21:49
Quel errore significa che il lampeggiatore non è collegato corectely al chip, ho anche dovuto provare e ...

ciao hai avuto ragione .. il clip di prova è stato messo in retromarcia poiché il perno contrassegnato con punto giallo non era il pin 1. .. ora sono stato in grado di scrivere e verificare il bios (allegato) .. provo a collegare il rosso legare e caricare la batteria .. fatecelo sapere .. grazie molto Hackerjac
z.jpg

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time Yesterday 02:51 | Show all posts
angelo_ln replied at 9-18-2017 10:50
ciao hai avuto ragione .. il clip di prova è stato messo in retromarcia poiché il perno contrasse ...

No problemo, hope you get it working

Use magic Report

angelo_ln| Post time Yesterday 03:46 | Show all posts
Edited by angelo_ln at 9-18-2017 03:48
Hackerjac replied at 9-18-2017 02:51
No problemo, hope you get it working

scusa per l'insistenza.. adesso devo installare android e windows ( che ho gia scaricato).. installo prima android e poi windows? thank

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time Yesterday 04:44 | Show all posts
angelo_ln replied at 9-18-2017 12:46
scusa per l'insistenza.. adesso devo installare android e windows ( che ho gia scaricato).. instal ...

First Android, then Windows

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list