ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi HiBook Pro Windows, Android ...

Follow Us

[HiBook Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi HiBook Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:10-16-2016 20:45:56 View:36351|Reply:158

LegatusOnoris| Post time 10-7-2016 23:42:03 | Show all posts
Hi, my problem is the following one: I didn't know that a reset will brick the device and know I need to reinstall windows.
However, even if I follow the guide to reinstall it, I receive this error: ACPI_BIOS_ERROR and the only time that the process to install started, it stopped because of some error.
Little help? If no, well.....there's always the Android part (I only need to use some multimedia app and Android is OK).
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-8-2016 04:40:47 | Show all posts
LegatusOnoris replied at 10-8-2016 08:42
Hi, my problem is the following one: I didn't know that a reset will brick the device and know I nee ...

I ran into that problem the first week i had my Hi12, this is what i did to solve it, hope its working for you

Boot to bios (keep tapping F7 after turning on tablet, then choose enter setup)
Go to Boot
set Fast Boot to Enable
Set Usb Support to Full Initial
then save and exit

Just remember to set fast boot to disable after installing windows
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

LegatusOnoris| Post time 10-8-2016 09:45:56 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 10-8-2016 04:40
I ran into that problem the first week i had my Hi12, this is what i did to solve it, hope its wor ...

Thanks, but I have now another error when the process to install starts, I attach a photo:

http://i.imgur.com/2Jw8JzW.jpg

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-8-2016 09:49:27 | Show all posts
LegatusOnoris replied at 10-8-2016 18:45
Thanks, but I have now another error when the process to install starts, I attach a photo:

http:/ ...

Are you using usb-c or microusb to install from?
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

LegatusOnoris| Post time 10-8-2016 09:57:12 | Show all posts
Edited by LegatusOnoris at 10-8-2016 10:36
Hackerjac replied at 10-8-2016 09:49
Are you using usb-c or microusb to install from?

type-c hub where I have a keyboard and my 32gb usb drive. Maybe something related about the formatting settings?
edit: no, I tried another time to format with rufus settings (ntfs, GPT, create a bootable disk using UEFI:NTFS, quick format).

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-8-2016 10:54:14 | Show all posts
I have installed windows aleast 6 times since i got my HiBook pro, erlier this week, i used an otg microusb adapter and diden't had any problems, so that would be worth to try

Use magic Report

matvada| Post time 10-10-2016 13:54:35 | Show all posts
Hello everyone, i bought my hibook pro on august. I have the deep sleep problem both on Android and Windows. Is there a bios that fix the problem? Yesterday thanks to @hackerjac guide i installed Remix Os 2.0 and is very smoother and faster than Android stock, but same no wake up from sleep problem. Anyone else? Is there a fix for this? Thanks to all!

Use magic Report

Zh_| Post time 10-12-2016 08:38:18 | Show all posts
Edited by Zh_ at 10-13-2016 22:33

Hi Emily, THANKS, for your HELP. Now my tablet is working !

Use magic Report

sam1608| Post time 10-16-2016 19:23:46 | Show all posts
emily replied at 10-7-2016 00:16
i have finished it.
if you can't still download Windows zip file Chuwi Dualboot HiBook Pro Windows  ...

Hi Emily,
The dropbox links have gone dead again. Any way to possibly reupload them? (My two cents: use mega.nz, since they don't delete the links very soon..)

Thanks!

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-16-2016 20:45:56 | Show all posts
sam1608 replied at 10-17-2016 04:23
Hi Emily,
The dropbox links have gone dead again. Any way to possibly reupload them? (My two cents ...

links are working from here
er else try the mirror iset up 5 days ago
http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2730-1-1.html

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list