ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Remix 2.0 for hi12 root guide

Follow Us

[Hi12] Remix 2.0 for hi12 root guide

[Copy link]

Hackerjac|Post time:10-3-2016 03:12:16 View:12030|Reply:63

TonyS| Post time 8-17-2016 15:30:09 | Show all posts
Hackerjac, you Sir are a legend. I shall name my firstborn after you.

Re-flashed Remix with the correct boot.img and hey presto.

Thanks again.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

rizelgeorgel| Post time 9-28-2016 07:53:45 | Show all posts
Hello. I still have the original Android, rooted, and I installed TWRP via Rashr. Black screen instead of TWRP. There is any other solution?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 9-28-2016 08:49:08 | Show all posts
rizelgeorgel replied at 9-28-2016 16:53
Hello. I still have the original Android, rooted, and I installed TWRP via Rashr. Black screen inste ...

I get that from time to time also, i just try a couple of times and it normaly works then

You could also try booting the tab. and right when the boot screen disapear hold vol- and wait for the green android, use vol+ and vol- to find boot to recovery and then hit poweron
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Frox| Post time 9-28-2016 14:41:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello everybody, I'm trying for several hours to start the recovery but nothing to do, there is some special combination to do? Why is all black sorry for my English but I have translated with google translator

Use magic Report

rizelgeorgel| Post time 10-1-2016 05:34:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
black screen instead of twrp. no solution,folks...

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-1-2016 05:56:39 | Show all posts
rizelgeorgel replied at 10-1-2016 14:34
black screen instead of twrp. no solution,folks...

try doing the following, it have helped me from time to time when strugling with black screen when trying to boot to twrp

Shut down the tab
hit power buttom 3 times quick, and then a fourth time hold it down to the tab boots
When the boot screen (the one with win and android select) disapear (just let the counter run out by itself) hit and hold vol-
Now it should boot to a black screen with a green android, there you can select to boot to recovery using vol + and vol- and then use power button to select
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Frox| Post time 10-1-2016 09:46:28 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 10-1-2016 05:56
try doing the following, it have helped me from time to time when strugling with black screen when ...

It does not work, quit anyway black screen

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-1-2016 09:48:53 | Show all posts
then i don't know, for me i have had a little trouble with booting to twrp, but after 2-4 times it success for me

Use magic Report

innerswirl| Post time 10-2-2016 12:31:03 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 8-4-2016 23:52
I havent tried it myself, but it should be possible from TWRP recovery

Thank you so much Hackerjac and a special thank you to : kostyamat, ImADev, Lurker00 for the files and Nicolas Giraud for your copypasta      I really appreciated to be root within Remix OS 2.   Btw, I want to know why it is not simple as changing system.img from Remix OS 2 with the Remix OS 3 version and keep the same operations ?  There no stress at all with this one, since we are now root!     I have already try to update the system.img for the new one... At first boot... the Hi12 ask for something about FOTA (?), I have tried the two options without any success.   The tablet still frozen with the Chuwi logo, nothing more.   Take you again for your awesome work and take care!   Innerswirl

Use magic Report

tizoreol| Post time 10-3-2016 03:12:16 | Show all posts
hey guys now that we can root it is there any chance to modify the touch screen sensitivity like on windows because as far as i am concerned it is still imposible to use my tablet on the android/remix side because of the this bad responsive touchscreen issue or do we still have to wait for chuwi to give us the source code which may never happen... thank you very much for your work to all the people who contribute to this forum peace

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list