Remix 2.0 for hi12 root guide - page 6 - Official Firmware - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Remix 2.0 for hi12 root guide

Follow Us

[Hi12] Remix 2.0 for hi12 root guide

[Copy link]

Hackerjac|Post time:3-2-2017 23:42:37 View:12946|Reply:63

ljunquera| Post time 11-15-2016 10:59:57 | Show all posts
john_smith replied at 10-29-2016 13:34
HI from Spain, i have the same problem.i changed the boot.img but the result it´s the same locked ...

Hi,

Try it in other computer. I had the same problem.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

rizelgeorgel| Post time 12-5-2016 13:10:37 | Show all posts
Dear COlleagues, let me ask you something. For this moment, what is the newest version of Remix? and There is anybody who has TWRP recovery that works without HDMI and external monitor?

Use magic Report

mrquayron| Post time 12-14-2016 13:34:59 | Show all posts
ı have no workıng remıx.os flash data. can somebody gıve me a lınk because ın ıffıcıal thread the lınk always free at %50 and ı can never download from there . ın hackerjac's thread the germany stock remıx can never flash by flash tool.ıt ıs gıvıng error at %17. lastly the modıfıed versıon ın same forum has sound bug. there ıs no sound when ı flash ıt. total there ıs 3 dıfferent remıx 2.0 and , all 3 has theır own problems.

second questıon . ıs that root works on androıd 5.1 offıcıal os ?

Use magic Report

gm_chua| Post time 2-27-2017 23:05:30 | Show all posts
HELP!  am stock in this error  message. Can somebody help me. adbd cannot run as root in production builds

Use magic Report

pippideniro| Post time 2-28-2017 16:47:15 | Show all posts
please clearly explain what u mean, Replace the boot.img in the folder you unpacked your remix files to, then flash it to your Chuwi Hi12. i did all step correctly but black screen. i want to understand properly so i know what to do right.

when u say replace boot.img, do u mean after all step 1-10.3 has been done, i have to copy the boot.img from root tools under boot.img folder to my device and flash inside TWRP as boot file? please kindly confirm

Use magic Report

pippideniro| Post time 2-28-2017 18:46:11 | Show all posts
did all step correctly but still black screen, i have read various posts up, people talking about HDMI connecting to external monitor, i do not even have the HMIDI capable for a try

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 2-28-2017 21:59:02 | Show all posts
pippideniro replied at 3-1-2017 01:47
please clearly explain what u mean, Replace the boot.img in the folder you unpacked your remix files ...

What i mean is, and how i did it was, download Remix 2.0 for Hi12
Unpack it
Copy the boot.img from the root tools to the place you have unpacked Remix 2.0, when asked if you want to replace it, answer yes
flash remix 2.0 to tablet
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

pippideniro| Post time 3-1-2017 02:52:22 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 2-28-2017 21:59
What i mean is, and how i did it was, download Remix 2.0 for Hi12
Unpack it
Copy the boot.img from ...

thanks for the reply, what i did actually was this, i downloaded Remix 2.0 for Hi12, unpack it, delete the boot.img, copy the boot.img from the root tools and flash it to my tablet. i follow your tutorial from 1-10.3 but TWRP display black screen. before when i did not replace the boot.img, TWRP display properly but after flashing super SU, always end in bootloop. does not pass chuwi boot screen.  its a pain in my ass how to solve this black screen issue because i think i am close to success.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 3-1-2017 09:03:10 | Show all posts
pippideniro replied at 3-1-2017 11:52
thanks for the reply, what i did actually was this, i downloaded Remix 2.0 for Hi12, unpack it, de ...

I have run into that problem with TWRP also, i just kept trying, and wupti, all of sudden it worked

Some have mentioned that connecting a monitor to the tab should help, never tried that myself
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

pippideniro| Post time 3-2-2017 23:42:37 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 3-1-2017 09:03
I have run into that problem with TWRP also, i just kept trying, and wupti, all of sudden it worke ...

Thanks for the respond.
Hurray!!! i finally got working root. i followed your tutorial accordingly and everything just work perfect. the mistake i made was that i was using the boot.img from Remix 2.0 OS instead of the boot.img from the STOCK ANDROID i downloaded. as soon as i use the boot.img from the stock android i downloaded and replace boot.img in the root tools folder, everything just work out fine and easy for me, no black screen in TWRP, i think the black screen in TWRP was because of the boot.img from Remix 2.0 OS.
i disable auto update from play store in other not to update SuperSU.
I also use Rashr tools to flash TWRP and make it permanent. now i can boot into TWRP anytime i just feel like thank u very much@ Hackerjac

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list