ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] [2G/32G] Chuwi Vi10 Plus Remix OS ...

Follow Us

[Vi10 Plus] [Official Version] [2G/32G] Chuwi Vi10 Plus Remix OS, Windows, Android Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:9-22-2016 12:35:55 View:24994|Reply:152

Hackerjac| Post time 9-18-2016 13:07:27 | Show all posts
registradus replied at 9-18-2016 05:20
what version are these files? are they the same as what comes installed on the device? will flashing ...

Theese is the official files, so probbely the same as the ones installed on your tab
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hamid| Post time 9-18-2016 18:57:44 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 9-18-2016 13:06
tbh, don't get your hopes up

Umm.. can you help me too? My Keyboard sometimes can't connect. maybe you can solved this?

Use magic Report

registradus| Post time 9-18-2016 22:12:03 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 9-18-2016 13:07
Theese is the official files, so probbely the same as the ones installed on your tab

Well that's disappointing. tablet is basically unusable atm

Use magic Report

marinero| Post time 9-19-2016 07:08:03 | Show all posts
hi all
i just received my Vi10 Plus Remix Only, and i really don't like this OS ; may i flash just Android in single boot, instead of remix ?
@ brasi, you have posted root+TWRP ; it's really fonctionnal for the VI10 plus with only android?
@Skyfire, for the gpt file you posted, i replace the original file in the firmware folder and that's good?
thanks......

Use magic Report

witman| Post time 9-20-2016 11:04:02 | Show all posts
Emm, I connected hub to Chuwi USB 3.0 port and none of usb drives are recognized - they don't even flash. Any ideas ?

Use magic Report

izioguitar| Post time 9-21-2016 06:39:17 | Show all posts
hi , but Remix 3.0 Update is scheduled ? is crazy that a brand new tablet have an obsolete software

Use magic Report

joshg| Post time 9-22-2016 08:00:20 | Show all posts
@emily can we please get a copy of the original BIOS also which doesn't provide the dual OS selection menu?  Or instructions on what possibly to change in settings to default it to Windows or Android in case we want to only single-boot Android or Windows instead of Remix?
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

rob4x4| Post time 9-22-2016 09:39:07 | Show all posts
@emily please can we have instructions and files for only single-boot Android instead of Remix? and original single boot BIOS?

Use magic Report

chuwibear| Post time 9-22-2016 11:39:16 | Show all posts
I also want the single-boot version of the bios. I installed Android and Windows 10.. it works great. But you can only use 2-3 GB if Windows 10 is installed with the updates.

Since I don't need Android on this, I'd like to install Windows 10 ONLY.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 9-22-2016 12:35:55 | Show all posts
for thoose of you that want to disable the boot choose screen

There is a way on the Hi12 you can disable the boot choose screen, donno if it also works on the Hi10 (acording to other, it does work)

Boot Menu Screen with Switch to Android APP (open it and then say cancel will display a config screen letting you disable the entrance DUAL Boot Menu).
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list