ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General What do you think about the revision of the chuwi fo ...

Follow Us

What do you think about the revision of the chuwi forum?

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:8-26-2016 01:42:25 View:879|Reply:13

Hello, everyone!

In order to improving the service quality and user experience of the Chuwi fourm, we are about to redesign the Chuwi forum, including template and content.

Now we want to collect some user feedback. If you have any ideas or tips, pls feel free to let me know.

Your support is our biggest motivation, your satisfaction is our greatest wish.

Thanks for your support!

Best Regards
Chuwi

Use magic Report

Chris01cz| Post time 8-22-2016 09:50:04 | Show all posts
I think chuwi forum is good enough, but it wants better BIOS(UEFI) updates etc. I recently poruchased one HI8 pro from banggod.com. I want know, if it will be ok, or I'll need some fixes.
Please, consider DONATION
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

phantom| Post time 8-23-2016 19:09:31 | Show all posts
You certainly need to stop changing the order of postings when people press "support" on a post - give them 1 point credit but leave the order of postings alone! In my thread about "installing Windows 10 on the Vi10 Plus" I pressed "support" on a post, not knowing it would change order and now it's the second post in the thread, screwing up the chronological order in which steps need to be taken. Instead of showing how to change things in the BIOS first in order to get the Windows Setup running, it's now showing the post with a successful Windows installation and then the BIOS instructions that need to come first - totally pointless and misleading.

Also what are "credits" for? We get "credits" for certain actions on the forum but what they are good for, no idea. Translations is another thing, too often are there popups or buttons in chinese. Another thing regarding support is the still missing support for the Vi10 Plus - it's been shipping for a while now and there is no support in form of downloads, tutorials or manuals - everything is guesswork which costs time and is frustrating, you certainly need to provide material for your newest product. If people visit this forum before a purchase and see that there is no support for brand new devices, they simply stay away, so you need to change your priorities.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-23-2016 19:43:43 | Show all posts
Chris01cz replied at 8-22-2016 09:50
I think chuwi forum is good enough, but it wants better BIOS(UEFI) updates etc. I recently poruchase ...

What's the problem with your Hi8 Pro?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-23-2016 20:06:50 | Show all posts
phantom replied at 8-23-2016 19:09
You certainly need to stop changing the order of postings when people press "support" on a post - gi ...

Hi, Phantom

Thanks for your feedback.
I know that Chuwi forum has some popups and buttons with Chinese, so we are about to change a forum template with English.
As for Vi10 Plus, i have send you PM. Pls check out it.
Once again thank you for your suggestion.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-24-2016 01:34:44 | Show all posts
phantom replied at 8-24-2016 04:09
You certainly need to stop changing the order of postings when people press "support" on a post - gi ...

Ohh thats why some post is out of order, was wondering why anf how, thanks for the inf
And, yes that should be fixet asap
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Chris01cz| Post time 8-24-2016 09:35:26 | Show all posts
emily replied at 8-23-2016 19:43
What's the problem with your Hi8 Pro?

Well, main problem is: "Item got out of stock", after I ordered it. But I'll tell you problems with tablet after it arrives.

Use magic Report

Chris01cz| Post time 8-24-2016 09:39:38 | Show all posts
Edited by Chris01cz at 8-24-2016 09:42

Maybie you can add more countries to "Place of birth" in "Basic info", there are just few.EDIT: There are alot of chience(or something like that) symbols, can you translate them? Like in Education status.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-26-2016 01:24:02 | Show all posts
Chris01cz replied at 8-24-2016 09:39
Maybie you can add more countries to "Place of birth" in "Basic info", there are just few.EDIT: Ther ...

Ok, thanks for your suggestion

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-26-2016 01:42:25 | Show all posts
I have closed the "support" function. The post will not be out of order again.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list