ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General What do you think about the revision of the chuwi fo ...

Follow Us

What do you think about the revision of the chuwi forum?

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:9-13-2016 08:56:34 View:880|Reply:13

Hackerjac| Post time 8-26-2016 12:01:54 | Show all posts
Great, thanks alot
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Chris01cz| Post time 9-4-2016 01:29:49 | Show all posts
I cannot confirm my e-mail. I receive nothing (I looked into spam too)
Please, consider DONATION

Use magic Report

sojourner| Post time 9-12-2016 12:23:48 | Show all posts
I actually think the forum is pretty good as it is and believe apart from taking suggestions about additions to the current forum or changing some things like support thing mentioned above, you all do a pretty darn good job.

Use magic Report

Chuddywoody| Post time 9-13-2016 08:56:34 | Show all posts
The forums really just need better organisation especially in the bios and drivers sections. Spend less time fixing the forums and more time listening to your users and buyers.
At the end of the day most companies survive because of the customers support. Make you customers happy and you will always be able to sell to them. They will trust you and keep coming back for your products.  Just keep prices low and offer better performance than the other companies you compete with. make trade off 's like lower displays like 1080p HD displays rather than the 2k displays most are running with. That's one thing alone I think can make a big difference because the higher 2k displays use far to much resources and battery drain. The trade off being better performance, bench.mark scores and battery life than your competitors if you did this.  That would be a big thumbs up from me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list