Edited by emily at 4-25-2017 23:46 |
How to reinstall Android OS for Chuwi Hi8 tablet
PS: You had better operate it in computer of Windows 7 or Windows 10.
- Computer with Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Chuwi Hi8 tablet and Data Cable
- Manufacturing Flash Tool
- Android Firmware
1. Install Manufacturing Flash Tool (including three files)
You should install usb dirver (two files) and Manufacturing Flash Tool
(All files need to Right-click to run as the Administrator)
- Firstly, install Intel Android Device USB driver (IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.5.0)
- Secondly, install iSocUSB Driver (iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.2.0)
- Thirdly, install Manufacturing Flash Tool (ManufacturingFlashTool_Setup_6.0.51)
2. Set Manufacturing Flash Tool
When you finished installation of the Manufacturing Flash Tool, pls set Manufacturing Flash Tool following this method:
File – Setting - General Properties
3. Choose the flash file of the Android Firmware(you download), start to flash Android OS
(1) To choose the file “flash” or “flash_no_erase_all” （flash file is from the Android Firmware file）
To choose “flash” will erase the Windows OS; To choose “ flash_no_erase_all” will keep the Windows OS;
(2) Connect tablet to computer when tablet show “Entering DnX mode. Waiting for fastboot command…” then start to flash Android;
After choosing the file “flash” or “flash_no_erase_all”, long Press for Volume + button then press for power button, and tablet will show “Entering DnX mode. Waiting for fastboot command…” in the top left corner. Then connect tablet to computer using data cable. And tablet will start to flash Android.
PS: If tablet get stuck at 5%,7% or other conditions, pls copy “CUSTOM_CONFIG” into the installation root of the Manufacturing Flash Tool.
(3) After the flashing is successful, press the volume button to choose “REBOOT” and then press the power button to confirm. Then the tablet will reboot automatically into the system.
https://mega.nz/#!Y9RQTSpI!ZLiH7 ... mpu4UaW_3teopGLIiEU