Hi friends, hi emily!|
Now let me see if I got the whole situation for the CHUWI HI8pro Windows only system, P.S. i have one ...
1) Start screen: bios problem
2) Battery problems: bios problem (in the bios is configured a 8000 mAh battery and the tablet have a 4000 mAh battery -> maybe the bios came from the bios of the chuwi HI10... and was not fully converted for our tablet?)
3) You cannot use a windows 64 bit: bios problem (it is a 32 bit bios)
4) Tablet brick: battery under 32% cannot recharge any more -> bios problem (see point 2)
5) SD problems: bios problem
6) USB 3.0 problems: intel problem (not fully integrated hardware, and Chuwi didn't integrated the additional hardware required...)
7) The single OS tablet came without an integrated mic and the earphone plug didn't support earphone with a mic (workaround: use a bluetooth earphone with mic)
So, the tablet came with a 32 bit bios with bug
But CHUWI released a new 64 bit bios that solved (really?)
BUT BUT BUT
The old single OS tablet CANNOT flash that new bios!!!
Maybe because it is double the space of the old one 32 bit and don't fit???
I think it because, in the Chinese only forum, they suggest to send back the tablet (so they can change the flash bios hardware and re-fit a double space 64 bit bios?).
Any hope to obtain a new bios (without bug and 64 bit) for the windows only tablet?
If this is the situation: near to zero.
I hope, I STILL hope, but without a fix for the bios (that fix battery and is full 64 bit...) probably I bought the wrong tablet from the wrong brand...
Am I right?