ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version][Singleboot] Chuwi Hi8 Pro windows ...

Follow Us

[Hi8 Pro] [Official Version][Singleboot] Chuwi Hi8 Pro windows + Driver + Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:7-13-2016 00:55:28 View:40070|Reply:83

d^_^b| Post time 6-26-2016 20:19:35 | Show all posts
What's the password for them? I can't download them because I am blocked by a password lock.

I have a dual-boot Hi8Pro and want to make it single-bot with Windows only. I did something that made Android not boot anymore.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Vedran| Post time 6-26-2016 23:33:36 | Show all posts
You registered to ask for something that I wrote on the previous page? Congratulations and good luck with making Hi8 Pro single boot.
Owner of miraculously revived Hi8 Pro ( PQ32G22151102244 )

Use magic Report

CrisPuello| Post time 6-27-2016 05:47:57 | Show all posts
Vedran replied at 6-26-2016 23:33
You registered to ask for something that I wrote on the previous page? Congratulations and good luck ...

Hah and there u are wrong. I had dualboot Chuwi and I did just the copy of all partitions, deleted it. And installed clear Windows only and I'm using it about month without any error.

Use magic Report

Vedran| Post time 6-27-2016 22:11:27 | Show all posts
CrisPuello replied at 6-27-2016 05:47
Hah and there u are wrong. I had dualboot Chuwi and I did just the copy of all partitions, deleted ...

I wished him good luck as I wonder if he's capable of making single boot when he cannot find password
Owner of miraculously revived Hi8 Pro ( PQ32G22151102244 )

Use magic Report

momo505| Post time 6-28-2016 00:15:27 | Show all posts
I'm trying to download the file from dropbox and it is requesting password.? what is the password

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-28-2016 00:46:08 | Show all posts
momo505 replied at 6-28-2016 00:15
I'm trying to download the file from dropbox and it is requesting password.? what is the password

Password: en.chuwi.com

Use magic Report

lucano66| Post time 7-2-2016 00:17:14 | Show all posts
When the windows 10 only version of chuwi will get a new bios to fix:

- battery level of charge
- strips at startup
- SD not recognized at startup
- USB 3.0
- 64 bit bios

It's more than six months that we are waiting...

On tech forum in europe a lot of people are waiting for some response and next step are to dissuade users to buy chuwi products, defective and without support!

Use magic Report

lucano66| Post time 7-4-2016 07:32:31 | Show all posts
Hi friends, hi emily!

Now let me see if I got the whole situation for the CHUWI HI8pro Windows only system, P.S. i have one ...

1) Start screen: bios problem
2) Battery problems: bios problem (in the bios is configured a 8000 mAh battery and the tablet have a 4000 mAh battery -> maybe the bios came from the bios of the chuwi HI10... and was not fully converted for our tablet?)
3) You cannot use a windows 64 bit: bios problem (it is a 32 bit bios)
4) Tablet brick: battery under 32% cannot recharge any more -> bios problem (see point 2)
5) SD problems: bios problem
6) USB 3.0 problems: intel problem (not fully integrated hardware, and Chuwi didn't integrated the additional hardware required...)
7) The single OS tablet came without an integrated mic and the earphone plug didn't support earphone with a mic (workaround: use a bluetooth earphone with mic)

So, the tablet came with a 32 bit bios with bug
But CHUWI released a new 64 bit bios that solved (really?)

BUT BUT BUT

The old single OS tablet CANNOT flash that new bios!!!
Maybe because it is double the space of the old one 32 bit and don't fit???
I think it because, in the Chinese only forum, they suggest to send back the tablet (so they can change the flash bios hardware and re-fit a double space 64 bit bios?).

CONCLUSION:
Any hope to obtain a new bios (without bug and 64 bit) for the windows only tablet?
If this is the situation: near to zero.

I hope, I STILL hope, but without a fix for the bios (that fix battery and is full 64 bit...) probably I bought the wrong tablet from the wrong brand...
Am I right?  
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

SHARKproof| Post time 7-12-2016 23:52:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
when we will get the new bios with the bug fixes, chuwi-team? or is the chuwi hi8 pro for ever died??? it is time for answers....!!!!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-13-2016 00:55:28 | Show all posts
SHARKproof replied at 7-12-2016 23:52
when we will get the new bios with the bug fixes, chuwi-team? or is the chuwi hi8 pro for ever died? ...

What bug does your Hi8 Pro tablet has?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list