Edited by emily at 4-25-2017 23:25 |
How to reinstall Android and Windows for Chuwi Vi10 Plus
Preparation before Reinstalling Windows:
- 8GB USB drive;
- USB-OTG Cable and HUB(over 3 interfaces) ;
- the USB keyboard are as follows:
- Tablet with at least 50% battery level;
- Please flash BIOS firstly, and then reinstall android. Finally reinstall windows.(There is no need to flash BIOS if the OS crash. You can skip the step of flashing BIOS);
- Reinstall android will erase windows OS. When reinstalling android, you can choose to remain windows or erase windows. If you choose to erase windows, please backup important files in windows;
- Reinstalling windows will have no influence on android;
I. Flashing BIOS
Tip: There is no need to flash BIOS if you only reinstall OS. Flashing wrong BIOS may brick your tablet.
Format the USB drive into the Fat32 format and rename it as "WINPE";
Copy the sub-files in BIOS folder to the root directory of USB drive as follows:
Tablet connects OTG, and OTG connects HUB. plug the USB drive and keyboard in the Hub as the picture shows:
Press power button to turn on the tablet. At the same time, please click the "F7" button continuously into the boot mode as the picture follows:
Choose "UEFI:SanDisk, Partition 1" and enter press "enter" to flash BIOS. When it finishes, it will turn on automatically.
II. Reinstall Android
Tip: Install android programming tool in a windows 7 or windows 10 computer. If the computer is windows 8, please disable digital signature.
Install Android programming tool: PhoneFlashTool
Choose flash file as "flash.json" in Vi10 Plus android firmware and choose configuration as "Recover";
Make sure that the tablet is off.
Press the Volume "up" and "down" all the time. And the press "power" button until it occurs "【DNXFASTBOOT MOOE..】" Please connect the tablet to the computer to flash android. Then click "Start to flash" button.
When it finishes, the tablet will turn on automatically.
III. Reinstalling Windows
Format the USB Pendrive into NTFS format and rename it as "WINPE":
Open Windows 10 image folder to copy the sub-files to the root directory of the USB drive.
The Tablet connects Hub and plug the USB drive and keyboard in the Hub as the picture shows:
Press power button. At the same time, please click the "F7" button continuously into the boot mode as the picture follows:
Choose "UEFI:SanDisk, Partition 1" and enter press "enter" to flash Windows.
The programming will last about 5 to 10 minutes. When it is finished, the tablet will shut off automatically. It lasts 5 minutes in the interface of Getting Ready and then it will restart Windows 10.
https://mega.nz/#!RxQSDJ7a!mKaIt ... LivZIJD3dXGPktfnoFE