ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial [Tutorial] How to reinstall Android and Windows for ...

Follow Us

[Vi10 Plus] [Tutorial] How to reinstall Android and Windows for Chuwi Vi10 Plus

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:11-12-2016 05:40:45 View:42700|Reply:78

emily| Post time 9-29-2016 19:27:57 | Show all posts
Deen0X replied at 9-6-2016 13:36
Hi emily

there is a correction you must apply on the guide:

@DeenOX

Thanks for your feedback and i have corrected the mistake.
Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

sentella4d| Post time 9-30-2016 12:59:21 | Show all posts
Hello Elm;
Thanks to your post#17 5 days ago, I finally got my Vi-10 plus connected to a PC,never did I read that it had to be thru the USB-C interface.
Thanks, Sentella4d

Use magic Report

Deen0X| Post time 10-3-2016 13:33:25 | Show all posts
Emily

Can you post the singleboot BIOS for 2GB/32GB version?

i flashed dualboot, but now i want to get back to singleboot and keep only windows on the system

Thanks in advance.

Use magic Report

Judith| Post time 10-4-2016 10:40:56 | Show all posts
HELLO, THE CHUWI IS MINE VI10PQ64G22150400922 BY ERROR AND tinker TO GIVE MORE MEMORY TO ANDROID LE BORRE partitions RECUERACION TO UPDATE THE WIN AT 10, THE CASE IS THAT HE TRIED WITH FILES AND ALL GOOD UNTIL I GET THE FLASHING FOR INSTALLING THE STOPS WITH ME ANDROID.NO MANUFACTURING, STARTS AND AL 5% aborts. WITH PHONFLASH NOT LET ME OPEN. THAT WOULD OTHERWISE NOT FOR FLASHING TO INSTALL ANDROID? WINDOWS ME WORK BUT LEAVES ME NA ANDROID BLUE SCREEN ERROR. I NEED HELP PLEASE

HOLA, LA CHUWI MIA ES LA VI10PQ64G22150400922, POR ERROR Y TRASTEAR PARA DAR MAS MEMORIA AL ANDROID LE BORRE LAS PARTICIONES DE RECUERACION AL ACTUALIZAR EL WIN AL 10, EL CASO ES QUE HE PROBADO CON LOS FICHEROS Y TODO BIEN HASTA QUE LLEGO AL FLASHEO PARA INSTALAR EL ANDROID.NO ME DEJA CON MANUFACTURING,EMPIEZA Y AL 5% SE ABORTA. CON EL PHONFLASH NO ME DEJA ABRIR. HABRIA OTRA FORMA QUE NO FUERA POR FLASHEO PARA INSTALAR EL ANDROID?WINDOWS ME FUNCIONA PERO EN ANDROID ME SALE NA PANTALLA AZUL DE ERROR. NECESITO AYUDA.POR FAVOR

Use magic Report

Liulai79| Post time 10-4-2016 15:10:46 | Show all posts
Hi guys,
I'm following the guide for to install dual bot Android 5.1 - Windows 10, I did flash a bios, all ok, I installed PhoneFlashTool_5.3.4.1 on my pc, Choose flash file as "flash.json" in Vi10 Plus android firmware and choose configuration as "Recover", with the tablet off, I Press the Volume "up" and "down" all the time I press "power" button until it occurs "DNXFASTBOOT MOOE" and all ok, but when I connect my Vi10 plus for a start flash, but my pc don't see my Vi10 (I use TypeC-Usb, all usb ports it's ok, others my phones and tab work well, I rebooted pc and Vi10 plus, tried all ports and also TypeB-Usb, but nothing, pc don't see Vi10 plus, not even it appears in device management)...What can I do?

Thank you!!

Use magic Report

hando2| Post time 10-10-2016 22:15:33 | Show all posts
Same thing for me

Use magic Report

Liulai79| Post time 10-14-2016 12:25:06 | Show all posts
Sorry for my english, I'm italian and I use a translator...
if I can be of help, the original cable it's charge/data, but if yours devices don't detect it, It's due to missing (or that are not compatible) drivers intel 1.10.0 in to yours pc!!
About the formatting vi10 plus (2GB Ram-32GB Storage), I solved with OTG cable+PenDrive
1) Flash Bios
2) I've deleted alls partitions disks, I've created a new unic partition and I've installed only Windows
3) I've imported manually the drivers one by one from the panel 'Device Managment' choosing PenDrive with the drivers folder as a location ("Choose Folder/D:")
4) From Windows, I've created a partition (10GB) and I've installed Android 7 for Pc!!

For download the windows and drivers:
http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2254-1-1.html
Password for the zip: en.chuwi.com

For Android 7 for pc:
Google search and tutorial videos

Please, don't ask me another...I not access almost never in the forum!!
I write this post only for a generic help!!

Use magic Report

Mrgorge111| Post time 11-6-2016 16:37:59 | Show all posts

for your pc you do not recognize them chuwi what they have to do is put a cable adapter type C with microusb outlet and connect a microusb talk so is the will recognize the pc at least it helped me and now I could install android and windows

Use magic Report

marble| Post time 11-9-2016 02:11:59 | Show all posts
Edited by marble at 11-9-2016 02:13

Tutorial doesn´t work on Reinstall windows on step 2
Hi10 plus with the windows obtained from here http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2657-1-1.html

When you go to install you get this screen:

Then tablet goes to power off (or reboot) and if you try to install again these screens appears:

After that you have a dual screen with android and a strange windows (W) to choose, if you choose W then same two last screens is the only that you got.

It is impossible to try to reinstall windows at least with this particular version from Emily.

photo_2016-11-09_11-04-56.jpg
photo_2016-11-09_11-05-59.jpg
photo_2016-11-09_11-06-07.jpg

Use magic Report

p.chan| Post time 11-12-2016 05:40:45 | Show all posts
marble replied at 11-9-2016 02:11
Tutorial doesn´t work on Reinstall windows on step 2
Hi10 plus with the windows obtained from here  ...

The same error occurs to me too...How can I manage to solve?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list