ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial [Tutorial] How to reinstall Android and Windows for ...

Follow Us

[Vi10 Plus] [Tutorial] How to reinstall Android and Windows for Chuwi Vi10 Plus

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:12-29-2016 05:48:03 View:22534|Reply:52

santi.sc| Post time 11-12-2016 06:13:24 | Show all posts
After many problems and fights with my Vi10 Tablet more I got to do something good with the tutorial that explains @Emily as already stated in other comments mine by the forum I was passing the same error showing the partner in the images and I think Something is You must improve the tutorial because I passed that error 5 times when performing the installation process.

After insisting on my Vi10 Tablet more update the Bios, reinstall Android and with the Windows file of Emily I have placed Windows, but with a modification do not boot the tablet with F7 if not pressing in the boot menu W with the attached pendrive And the installation process completed correctly in about 20 minutes. I do not know if it was causality or what.

The touch works perfectly but as you know this Tablet is not prepared to carry neither Android nor Remix so I already have freezing problems on Android.
It is soon to do more evaluations but I am happy to have dual system in the Tablet. Although on Windows I only have 5 GB of free memory, 8 GB free on Android.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

habibi1234| Post time 11-15-2016 07:06:19 | Show all posts
Can i use this tutorial to install sock android instead of remixOS 2.0 on my Chuwi Hi10 Pro? I really think stock android will work better for me than remixOS since it has lots of problems recording gameplay.

Use magic Report

nobodypanic| Post time 11-18-2016 01:38:23 | Show all posts
I have followed the directions, installed the items needed,   used the cable that comes with the tablet, but phoneflashtool still does not see the tablet...

Use magic Report

mrvincent| Post time 11-23-2016 05:24:22 | Show all posts
Dear All,

I just updated my chuwi Vi10 Plus from Remix os to Dual Boot Android Windows around 4 days.

Today I get message in windows mode on  "Acivate Windows Go to Settings to Activate Windows", but I cannot activate the windows in the setting and ask to enter different product key to activate the windows

I don't know what wrong with my Chuwi.

Please help...

Thank you

Vincent

Use magic Report

ion.sima| Post time 11-24-2016 05:59:22 | Show all posts
Dear Emily I am enrolled in the forum and wish to download software for CHUWI VI 10 PLUS.
I asked for a password. Where do I get?
Next question. Can I install one OS to use all the internal memory (32Gb)? I prefer Android!
Thank you in advance !.

Use magic Report

denver3| Post time 12-12-2016 10:00:43 | Show all posts
marble replied at 11-9-2016 02:11
Tutorial doesn´t work on Reinstall windows on step 2
Hi10 plus with the windows obtained from here  ...

Hi,

Did you solve the issue?
Could you give me a description regarding solution's step?

Thank you.

Peet

Use magic Report

marble| Post time 12-13-2016 00:54:19 | Show all posts
denver3 replied at 12-12-2016 10:00
Hi,

Did you solve the issue?

No fix for this issue, at least for me.
Ask Emily

Use magic Report

richtj99| Post time 12-13-2016 11:44:56 | Show all posts
Can i use the same instructions for the Hi10 Pro - using the appropriate files for it (not these ones)?  

Use magic Report

und3r| Post time 12-24-2016 05:49:33 | Show all posts

Hi Guys.

I just got my chuwi HI10 plus (LQ64G42161103294). I have as issue with booting. When i choose android instead of remixos tablet runs in regular android 5.1. How i can start remixos? Do i need to instal it first?
Thanks for any info

Use magic Report

naymix| Post time 12-29-2016 05:48:03 | Show all posts
Edited by naymix at 1-4-2017 12:54

Hi,
I have downloaded the driver for Chuwi Hi10 Plus.. How can I add that when I restore win10?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list