ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows, Android, ...

Follow Us

[Hi10 Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:10-1-2016 22:00:35 View:81722|Reply:557

baxiabhishek| Post time 9-25-2016 08:42:55 | Show all posts
I have Chuwi Hi10 Pro. On resetting the device, the device stopped booting, so I downloaded the image from the forums and flashed it. While Windows works fine (and Android too), the touchscreen is not working. I realized that I flashed using wrong image - I used HiBook one.

Is that the issue? Should I download this image and flash again? Also, while my Hi10 Pro came with dual-boot, I don't need Android. Can I flash just Windows OS image? Would touchscreen work again?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

lordzid| Post time 9-25-2016 22:54:56 | Show all posts
how to install android ordinary rather than remix OS

Use magic Report

Tatorzot| Post time 9-28-2016 14:30:31 | Show all posts
My Google-Fu is failing, what with there being a difference between the Hi10 and the Hi10 Pro.
I'm looking to move to a 64bit UEFI on my Hi10Pro. Will this be available as a patch here as well? I see BIOS and (hopefully soon) Windows 10 drivers, but would like to migrate to a linux distro that requires 64-bit UEFI.

Use magic Report

flammer| Post time 10-1-2016 01:02:17 | Show all posts
Hi, i own a chuwi hi10 pro. I wanted to install a clean version of windows. First of all i cloned the internal memory of my tablet on a micro sd card, then i did a backup of all the drivers when i booted it up using a program. Then i went in to bios and booted from a usb with windows 10, deleted the original windows partition and tried to install there. But now, i'm stuck because i can't install because there is an error when it comes to copy windows files "there are missing drivers for .." something like this. When i try to put the drivers that i backup before, they doesn't work because they're not compatible -.- I tried to restore the original windows partition but it doesn't work .... what do i do ? Stupid drivers

Use magic Report

quiquesjh| Post time 10-1-2016 06:22:45 | Show all posts
hi EMILY, my tablet only starts android. WINDOWS 10 does not start in the dualboot option.dopbox files ar passord.I need help

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-1-2016 08:59:23 | Show all posts
quiquesjh replied at 10-1-2016 15:22
hi EMILY, my tablet only starts android. WINDOWS 10 does not start in the dualboot option.dopbox fil ...

PW: en.chuwi.com
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-1-2016 09:01:38 | Show all posts
flammer replied at 10-1-2016 10:02
Hi, i own a chuwi hi10 pro. I wanted to install a clean version of windows. First of all i cloned th ...

You could always restore your tab with the windows image on the first page
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-1-2016 09:02:41 | Show all posts
lordzid replied at 9-26-2016 07:54
how to install android ordinary rather than remix OS

The install methol is the same

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-1-2016 09:04:07 | Show all posts
baxiabhishek replied at 9-25-2016 17:42
I have Chuwi Hi10 Pro. On resetting the device, the device stopped booting, so I downloaded the imag ...

If you use the windows image file provided by emily on the first page, your touch screen will work again

Use magic Report

bobdmv| Post time 10-1-2016 22:00:35 | Show all posts
Edited by bobdmv at 10-1-2016 22:02

Hi! Someone can tell me how to completely remove Android on Chuwi Hi10 Pro and install Windows only?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list