The reason is that the files of the USB disk can't be recognized.
You should close antivirus software before flashing windows to avoid files to be deleted.
Then set correctly USB disk according tutorial step.
Good day, I bought Vi8 +.
It came with a non-working tachscreen. I decided that the problem in the BIOS and flash it on last version, no effect. After i flash doubleboot bios.
Device stop working display dont turn on, but device still charging, blinking red lead. I blindly through intel phone tools try flash android. Phone leadlight stop work. Logs empty. Device stop charging is not. But if I connect device to usb hub and hold down the power button, after 5 seconds lead on hub blink once, and then I hold vol+ and power button lead on hub is on and 5 seconds later off. Can help?
I have non functioning wifi due forced windows 10 update (bcmwdidhdsdio-Broadcom SDIO WIFI?, reason: cannot start code 10), and I want to restore my tablet to factory build but it seems the installation script is not working on my case.
Tried to install it following procedure from http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-240-1-1.html for 6 times. But always restart after copying something with 100% progress bar (can't read clearly after that step because it's too fast to read and then restart) and after restart either one of 2 scenario happens:
1. busy circle below Chuwi logo keeps going (3 of 6 install attempt)
2. sometimes give error box asking to restart after long busy circle and keep asking again even after said restart( rest 3 of 6 attempt)
Can you help me on:
1. explain what main.cmd script do (AFAIK it creates 3 partitions) ?
2. explain correct way to install, do I need to unplug WinPE USB after 1st boot and wait for 3 restart (is this normal?) and what about driver (is it already installed or do it manually after successfull Windows 10 boot) ?
3. supply stable bcmwdidhdsdio Broadcom SDIO WIFI driver that play nice with Windows 10, since I've tried installing various build of Windows 10 with various WiFi driver combination in vain
4. If all fails, can you help me how to convert my Vi8 plus single boot to Android only ?
I'm running out of options, my Vi8 plus is now relegated for ebook reader function until WiFi problem is solved
nb. additional data: device that didn't work:
1. bcmfn2 (Broadcom device?), reason: wait for device to start
bcmfn2 Device will also not start - because it is waiting for the network adapter?
2. bcmwdidhdsdio (Broadcom SDIO WIFI?), reason: cannot start code 10
My Chuwi Vi8 runs like usual, albeit offline - no wifi
3. USB port is not supplying power to peripheral, so even USB flashdisk is not detected until attached via powered USB hub