ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial [Tutorial] How to reinstall Windows 10 OS for Chuwi ...

Follow Us

[Vi8 Plus] [Tutorial] How to reinstall Windows 10 OS for Chuwi Vi8 Plus

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:4-21-2017 18:33:54 View:8024|Reply:14

hombreolo| Post time 12-5-2016 02:43:16 | Show all posts
See if you can help
Try to put the factory values from windows 10 and half was an error and now does not boot windows 10, android yes

I downloaded everything related to the installation of win 10 (forum chuwi official) and I have followed all the steps
1- I created with ultraiso (and with rufus) (type of partition Gpt for uefi) boot usb (fat 32) with the file downloaded from the explanation (pan.badui)
2- I copied the 8 files in the root of the usb (when you copy the files there are some files and folders that are duplicated, I replace them by copying
3- I connect the keyboard and the usb to the tablet
4- I enter the bios (f7) and select the usb

But it jumps to the selection screen of android or windows, it does not boot from the usb

Thanks in advance and forgive the inconvenience
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

dariusun| Post time 1-20-2017 10:41:31 | Show all posts
I cannot download the detail instructions for the re-install of Windows 10 OS for Vi8 Plus.
I get this: (see attached image)
Error.JPG

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 1-20-2017 23:35:44 | Show all posts
dariusun replied at 1-20-2017 10:41
I cannot download the detail instructions for the re-install of Windows 10 OS for Vi8 Plus.
I get th ...

Hello,
I have update the link, please check it again. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Irza| Post time 4-21-2017 06:19:48 | Show all posts
Dear Emily

My chuwi vi8+ won't turn on and charge.. can you help me? is any solution to bring my chuwi back again? can Dual boot method bring a Live my chuwi?
I've so Frustated.. because on my country dont have Chuwi Service centre...

thanks before

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-21-2017 18:33:54 | Show all posts
Are there other phenomenons? Did you check your charger or cable? Please change another charger or cable to charge tablet to see if it can work normally. Then press down power button for 15 seconds to restart tablet.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list