ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Join The Discussion, Win Free Prizes

Follow Us

Join The Discussion, Win Free Prizes

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:3-2-2017 22:32:36 View:9402|Reply:162

Hackerjac| Post time 3-1-2017 22:33:52 | Show all posts
doodzilla replied at 3-2-2017 05:08
Techtablets.com moderator has plans of flashing dual OS to the Hi13 when he gets it. If he is succ ...

Yes i also saw Chris @Techtablets mention he will try to get RemixOs to run on the Hi13 when he gets it, but TBH don't get your hopes to high, he also mentioned that he haven't been abel to get it to boot on Lapboot 14.1, remember its running on same chipset
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 3-1-2017 22:50:02 | Show all posts
doodzilla replied at 3-2-2017 05:15
"Phun thing is, i remembere when Hi12 dual boot came, alot of the ppl that bought the single boot v ...

Yes i remember that Dual to single worked out best, since not all single boot could be flashed to dual curse of hardware changes
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 3-2-2017 22:32:36 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 3-1-2017 22:33
Yes i also saw Chris @Techtablets mention he will try to get RemixOs to run on the Hi13 when he ge ...

Nooooooo! Hehehe. Can't wait for the product reviews of the Hi13. Two more weeks or so.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list