ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Join The Discussion, Win Free Prizes

Follow Us

Join The Discussion, Win Free Prizes

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:9-13-2016 08:23:22 View:8323|Reply:162

leo10| Post time 9-12-2016 21:19:53 | Show all posts
Chuwi already made a big step to compete with surface pro. But for me i like to have a tab like this

-12'' screen laminated
- 4/8 GB ddrl3 Ram
- Core M/M3
- 128 GB internal storage
- Huge battery life
- Also with a kickstand

Cube already have like this one but chuwi is far good than Cube. Also if you provide reduce price than Cube you will sure take all market over Cube and Microsoft Surface. Because Chuwi HI12 already made a huge diff in market
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

leo10| Post time 9-12-2016 21:22:04 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 9-12-2016 06:02
You are missing some points, 1)Dual channel ram, 2) 8GB of ram, 3) a sd cardreader that works as it ...

Also add remix os intead of Android 5.1 in dual boot

Use magic Report

leo10| Post time 9-12-2016 21:25:06 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 9-12-2016 14:35
well, here is my version

Core m3 cpu, 8GB dual channel ram, 12" full laminated 2k screen with goril ...

Wow if they make like your config that would be a great tab but price will gone too much higher with your configuration

Use magic Report

leo10| Post time 9-12-2016 21:27:17 | Show all posts
deejay1963 replied at 9-12-2016 19:57
Core M will consume too much power, as compared to atom, hence reduced power capacity. Also we will  ...

If you want a faster processor and want to replace with laptop/surface pro then atom is lack behind. Core M is the faster processor now a days. With core m processor and ssd it will b a monster tab. Also price will be around $300-$350

Use magic Report

oted| Post time 9-13-2016 04:43:02 | Show all posts
Hello, here is my list please for my great HiB:
- GPS
- Windows 10 anniversary upgrade
- Android 6.0/7.0
- Memory of 8Gb or more

TX

Use magic Report

Chuddywoody| Post time 9-13-2016 05:35:01 | Show all posts
Edited by Chuddywoody at 9-13-2016 05:47

I would like to see chuwi produce a Intel i3 tablet with 8gig of ram and dedicated gpu with 1 gig ram. The full sized USB ports are one of chuwi''s biggest selling points and price / performance are exellent. I would highly recommend chuwi develop a tablet baste on the i3 or i5 cpu. Keep screen resolution at just full HD and not go with the super HD screens to keep costs low and have better performance in gaming. 2k screens are nice but have such an impact on performance and battery I would rather see a device that runs better and faster with better battery life on a full HD screen without going to far with 2k display. It would also keep costs low and bring a powerful higher performance from the system.I am aware that the cost of i3 or i5 processor is very high and not so suitable for a tablet but I at least would like to see chuwi use the more powerful cpu''s available now.  I do think just a jump to the i3 even without dedicated gpu would be the biggest step chuwi cold take to make a real impact on the tablet market.

Use magic Report

badelhas| Post time 9-13-2016 07:55:06 | Show all posts
Edited by badelhas at 9-13-2016 07:58

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favourite features for a tablet are:

- 10 or 12 inch screen full laminated with 1080p resolution (I agree with what the last user posted, 2K has a big impact on battery life and it´s not worth it)- i3 6th generation Intel CPU (the Atom is cheap but it´s a bit slow)
- Dual boot (windows 10 and Android 6.0)
- A big Battery
- Metal Chassis
- Software updates
- A nice designed metal keyboard/dock
- A proper SSD drive with 64Gb.

I would not mind paying more money for the i3 and the SSD, the difference in Performance must be significant.

Cheers!

Use magic Report

Chuddywoody| Post time 9-13-2016 08:12:12 | Show all posts
Edited by Chuddywoody at 9-13-2016 08:25

Yes the i3 cpu  compared to the atom are world's apart.  Especially in gaming and video editing terms. The i3 cpu has much better performance and if used with 1080p display has a lot to  offer. The requests for 2k resolution drive me insane its nice but so much more cpu power, gpu power, battery drain and memory use just don't seem worth the loss of performance and demand on the system.  Much better to stick with 1080p full HD screens on tablets platforms due to the performance gains. I would much rather have a high quality strong 1080p HD screen. Please listen to this advice Chuwi. After 35 years of working with computers, building systems and training and teaching about computers, performance and getting value for money, I can say I know what I'm talking about with the impact 2k displays have on performance all round. People do not realise how much extra strain it puts on todays limited tablet technology.

Use magic Report

Skyfire| Post time 9-13-2016 08:19:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My favourite wolud be a full size usb port and better support for technical issues like the freeze error on Vi Plus.Kind regards

Use magic Report

leo10| Post time 9-13-2016 08:23:22 | Show all posts
Chuddywoody replied at 9-13-2016 19:35
I would like to see chuwi produce a Intel i3 tablet with 8gig of ram and dedicated gpu with 1 gig ra ...

Core i3/i5 processor is mainly used for laptop/pc. For mobile core M3 is best. Its smoother than i3. Core M processor also cost lower than i3 and suitable for tablet. But i agreed with dedicated GPU.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list