ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Join The Discussion, Win Free Prizes

Follow Us

Join The Discussion, Win Free Prizes

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:9-14-2016 06:04:20 View:8964|Reply:162

Chuddywoody| Post time 9-13-2016 08:30:42 | Show all posts
Dedicated gpu for tablet gaming is a long way off at this time In a budget tablet.  I really think chuwi should look into the full laptop/tablet hybrid that can offer dedicated gpu with at least 1gig dedicated gpu memory.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Freddie| Post time 9-13-2016 12:54:50 | Show all posts
Hi, i like the screen, it's wonderful. And with the keyboard is really like a laptop.

Use magic Report

rakramozano| Post time 9-13-2016 18:48:20 | Show all posts
The features and functions I like the most are
- support all devices with many slot (usb 3.0, usb type c, micro usb...)
- metal body
- 6GB to 8 GB RAM
- Big storage with SSD over 128GB
- Dual Boot Windows and Android
- Fast Charging with big battery if it is 10000 mAh is very good
- back camera is 5 MP is good
- Support detachable magnetic docking keyboard and the Chuwi HiPen H2 stylus (Good for designers and drawers)
I love Chuwi....

Use magic Report

genvarev| Post time 9-13-2016 21:10:29 | Show all posts
I'd like to win a CHUWI 10.1 inch HiBook Pro Tablet PC because I like 10.1 inch screen,aluminum metal body, solid and slim design. Thanks for the chance!

Use magic Report

veer2006slg| Post time 9-13-2016 21:13:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm love Chuwi Device, my favourite features is 1) big screen with 2k or better resolution, 2) - dual boot (windows 10 and remix os) 3) two 3.0 usb port  4) software updates

Use magic Report

Michaelm86| Post time 9-13-2016 23:28:19 | Show all posts
Hi,
in my opinion the most important features on tablet are :

1.better processor
2. ssd hard drive at least 64gb
3. 8gb ram ddr4  memory
4. ultrathin tablet as possible
5. full lamination --MUST and gorilla glass will be nice

beside that all the other features are bonus

Thank you

Use magic Report

RiffRaff| Post time 9-14-2016 00:49:57 | Show all posts
Edited by RiffRaff at 9-14-2016 01:02

WOW.....its pretty hard to name a few features, because without them all it wouldnt be a chuwi. I love the dual boot, I already own a Hi8Pro and I have to say the seamless transition between the 2 is absolutely a credit to Chuwi. I love the larger screen and OGS IPS Touch 2K Screen of the HiBook Pro
The HDMI interface makes this more than a tablet with the ability to expand my viewing aparatus.
The huge ram and expandable memory give the ability to play any game and stream movies without lag.
I also love the cameras of 2MP and 5MP, which are a big leap over the competition which only offer 2MP shooters. A great Tablet and 1 I hope to win.

Use magic Report

Systemseer| Post time 9-14-2016 02:50:07 | Show all posts
Hello!
In my personal opinion tablet's most important features is:
  • 10" full HD screen is optimal
  • 4-8Gb of RAM is enough at least for now
  • 64-128 GB of internal storage. SSD will be better.
  • Docking keyboard should have an option to carry additional battery inside to improve mobility
  • Ability to install (or choose before purchase) different OS than MS Windows family (I meant Linux based OS). Also HW should be supported by kernel or sources should be available to compile when required)
  • Android should get OTA at least for security updates or even better the ability to have version of ROM that will be developed and supported by community
  • Really stable multi band WiFi(2.4GHz, 5GHz)
  • Stable HW
  • Since tablets have BIOS - ability to reset it to default(factory) state.

Use magic Report

Ghazanfar| Post time 9-14-2016 03:03:36 | Show all posts
i like Hi10 plus because of following reasons

1. Windows 10 + Remix OS (Android 5.1)
2. 4GB RAM
3. 64 GB ROM
4. USB 3.0 type-C port
5. HDMI output
p.jpg

Use magic Report

adelowo4u| Post time 9-14-2016 06:04:20 | Show all posts
Edited by adelowo4u at 9-14-2016 06:06

Among the quality and competitive products coming out from Chuwi particularly in an already saturated market, Chuwi Hi12 tablet really capture the imagination. With 2160x1440 resolution and ability to display clearly in direct sunlight, the tab is suitable even for the outdoor. Big 4GB RAM and high 64 ROM with an expanded capacity for additional 128GB Memory , the tablet pack a lot of space for even heavy users like me. What enthrall me is the full size USB port for full access and connectivity to devices. You can charge your phone and even connect a hard drive. The tab selling point is a big 11000mAh battery and WiDi feature which can transfer pictures to TV, or projector, thus creating the home cinema. Great job on this one Chuwi!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list