ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Vi10 Chuwi VI10 Plus "Freezing issue FIXED" Keyboard drai ...

Follow Us

Chuwi VI10 Plus "Freezing issue FIXED" Keyboard draining.

[Copy link]

itrust|Post time:9-19-2016 07:44:02 View:11718|Reply:184

spitfire-303| Post time 9-17-2016 01:18:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Doesn't work for me
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

registradus| Post time 9-17-2016 19:55:40 | Show all posts
registradus replied at 9-16-2016 23:28
OK I just enabled GFX Boost in BIOS. I'll let you know if it helps with the freezing

Nope. enabling GFX boost didn't help. may have made it worse

Use magic Report

FunTrack| Post time 9-17-2016 20:41:53 | Show all posts
Edited by FunTrack at 9-17-2016 20:44

Well, thank you as this fixed my freezing problem. My was freezing a lot in games and this worked. Its a little disappointing that Chuwi has not address this issue. At least some kind of update or something. My two cousin has this tablet and one has no problems and the has freezing problems too. I told him about enabling GFX but it didn't help him. Its good that it worked for me. Thank you again.

And Chuwi help us. Let's be better than Tecl@st and Cub3 as they do offer good tablets without any problems.
Chuwi move forward and answer our QUESTIONS.

Thanks.

P.S. Thanks again ITRUST

Use magic Report

FatFreddy| Post time 9-18-2016 15:10:55 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by FatFreddy at 9-18-2016 15:21

After reading a lot of good things about Chuwi and seeing Review on techtablets i decided to go for the Chuwi V10plus (Remix only) I have not recieved it yet, but i am a little worried after i found myself in the big Chuwi V10 lottery :-(I presume that if i am to try the gfx fix i have to convert to dual os? And if i want to try plain android should i then just flash the android part of the dual boot files posted by Emily from Chuwi?

Use magic Report

Everx| Post time 9-18-2016 15:21:27 | Show all posts
This is my last chuwi item in my house, after that bad experience... The administrator don't say anything, chuwi don't give us a solution. Thank you for nothing, 160$ thrown in the trash.

Use magic Report

spitfire-303| Post time 9-19-2016 00:32:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Fatfreddy, you don't have to modify the os. Just connect a keyboard to the tablet and enter the bios  (push escape or delete button). Unluckily the gfx boost fix doesn't work for everyone.

Use magic Report

FatFreddy| Post time 9-19-2016 03:00:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you. I am waiting for express delivery with anxiety. As i can see here and on techtablets, Its good to be prepared for the worst, so the tablet can go back to gearbest in time if one is out of luck.

Use magic Report

yjpecht| Post time 9-19-2016 07:01:10 | Show all posts
unwohlsein replied at 9-16-2016 04:55
Hi Spitfire.
Connect a keyboard to your Chuwi. Power on the tablet and press ESC at Boot

How do I connect a keyboard? I did not purchase the dedicated one.

Use magic Report

FatFreddy| Post time 9-19-2016 07:28:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
USB to micro USB adapter/cable I think

Use magic Report

itrust| Post time 9-19-2016 07:44:02 | Show all posts
Yes as what spitfire-303 has said. The GFX fix is not for everyone. I wish they can tell us regarding about the keyboard as I noticed when it turns on the screen every 30 seconds it drains the battery much faster. I hope they look into this to see what is the problem.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list