ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Vi10 Chuwi VI10 Plus "Freezing issue FIXED" Keyboard drai ...

Follow Us

Chuwi VI10 Plus "Freezing issue FIXED" Keyboard draining.

[Copy link]

itrust|Post time:9-24-2016 15:52:26 View:16737|Reply:184

BobTheFart| Post time 9-23-2016 05:58:14 | Show all posts
Edited by BobTheFart at 9-23-2016 05:59

Well I have good news that Itrust saved my day as the GFX fixed worked for me. Chuwi needs to give Itrust some medals/rewards for this fix as it worked for some. Thanks so much. Chuwi reward Itrust.

Now for the keyboard I am on the same boat with all of yall. It turns on every 35 seconds for me and stays on for like 15 seconds and its draining my battery too. Chuwi this has to be an BIOS or Software related issue. Please fix or at least say you are working on it. People on the forums are waiting for some kind of response.

Thank you Itrust and Youtube is running great and other games too!

Thank you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

taurak| Post time 9-23-2016 07:18:08 | Show all posts
taurak replied at 9-22-2016 21:19
I have the same issue with freezing in another Chuwi Vi10 plus. I don't understand why company don't ...

After change GFX in BIOS, it seems that works for me too.

Thanks a lot ltrust!!

Use magic Report

joshg| Post time 9-23-2016 08:11:56 | Show all posts
I have come to the conclusion that I should only have the tablet docked to the keyboard cover when I need to use it, otherwise I keep it in a tablet stand.  Or if I want to use the keyboard cover to cover the tablet in my bag, I shut the tablet all the way down so that it is powered off.  It seems to work ok -- the sleep issue with keyboard is not a major issue for me, but certainly would be nice to be fixed long term!

Use magic Report

Ldm85| Post time 9-23-2016 08:37:11 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi all, hi itrust, you can share all image your bios so I set my as your! Please share it for all..

Use magic Report

izioguitar| Post time 9-23-2016 09:54:25 | Show all posts
Hi Friends , I have try to  reinstall The OS with Phone Flash Tool , the latest version on the chuwi officila download , unfortunately nothing change for screen that turn on . I have try some bios settings but nothing , we hope that itrust remeber the magic setup , or chuwi resolve the issue . for the rest my tablet work wery well

I would try ro reflash the bios but the version on website is for dual boot and I don't want windows.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 9-23-2016 18:14:43 | Show all posts
Edited by emily at 9-23-2016 18:18
BobTheFart replied at 9-23-2016 05:58
Well I have good news that Itrust saved my day as the GFX fixed worked for me. Chuwi needs to g ...

@BobTheFart

Thanks for your feedback and support!
I have submitted you issues to our engineers.

But we need to collect more information to deal with them. Maybe there are some incompatibles with intel.

For example, What software will cause the freezing issue.

@Everyone, pls offer me more informations and we will test them.

@Itrust  Thanks for your useful information and the GFX fixed!

Use magic Report

jbouv55151| Post time 9-23-2016 23:07:22 | Show all posts
Hello,
In my case, I mainly use my tablet for web navigation. So, this happens with Google Chrome. But there is no specific scenario to get freezing.*
Look at one of my video wihere tablet freeze in normal navigation : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1UpPNbbkVc

Use magic Report

taurak| Post time 9-24-2016 06:53:48 | Show all posts
I had the same problem, and I remember with the game of Clash of Clans from Google's Market.

Yesterday after change GTX option in BIOs it seems all ok but this morning tablet won't turn on.

This is my video: https://youtu.be/J9WkV5Aihb8

I'm very upset with this product, I have other tablets and phones and never I saw this problem in only the first days in my hands.

Use magic Report

BobTheFart| Post time 9-24-2016 15:43:24 | Show all posts
Edited by BobTheFart at 9-24-2016 15:45
taurak replied at 9-24-2016 06:53
I had the same problem, and I remember with the game of Clash of Clans from Google's Market.

Yester ...

Hold the power button for like 7 seconds then itshould turn on. Make sure its charged as my adapter was faultily. Also I stillhave not seen anymore freezing since the GFX fixed. So thank you still goes toItrust. I can watch youtube and play games without any freezing.

Now lets get to the keyboard. Lets fix it. Thanks.

Use magic Report

FunTrack| Post time 9-24-2016 15:52:26 | Show all posts
Well its been a few days and I can say its still a green light with the gfx fixed. We need to have an option to move to Android 6.0-7.0 would be nice. Please Chuwi lets get away from 5.1 and have options to move apps to SD-CARD.

Keyboard is still the same.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list