ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Vi10 Chuwi VI10 Plus "Freezing issue FIXED" Keyboard drai ...

Follow Us

Chuwi VI10 Plus "Freezing issue FIXED" Keyboard draining.

[Copy link]

itrust|Post time:9-26-2016 01:23:00 View:11715|Reply:184

itrust| Post time 9-24-2016 19:19:47 | Show all posts
fabiking replied at 9-20-2016 12:53
My BIOS Setup pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/NDDQ2EcbrBvXNhht9

My BIOS is the same expect as stock expect for GFX enabled. It looks solid for me as my table hasn't froze. I do get some random apps that open but it doesn't happen offend. Only if we can get the keyboard to work properly as mine drains quickly while attached.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

itrust| Post time 9-24-2016 19:26:31 | Show all posts
taurak replied at 9-24-2016 06:53
I had the same problem, and I remember with the game of Clash of Clans from Google's Market.

Yester ...

Hold it for more than 10 seconds and see if it turns on. Also like BobTheFart said make sure its charged. I hope you didn't change anything else. Or you may have a faulty unit or charger. Check BIOS and ensure you still have GFX enable or just disable once you get it back on. Hope you get it to work.

Hopefully Chuwi gives a Software UPDATE with some improvements....

Use magic Report

itrust| Post time 9-24-2016 19:34:53 | Show all posts
Edited by itrust at 9-24-2016 19:47

It looks solid for me as my tablet hasn't froze not once in past 10 days or so. As I said before it may not work for all.  I do get some random apps that open but it doesn't happen often. Only if we can get the keyboard to work properly as mine drains quickly while attached.

I also tested a USB keyboard and it did let my tablet go to sleep. Also it didn't drain my tablet. It lasted all day. The issues is that I do not want to carry/attach a USB keyboard as the one from Chuwi should be working properly.

I will wait and see. If I find anything I will let all of y'all know.

Daffy out!

Use magic Report

Elm| Post time 9-24-2016 23:26:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@emily I share my experience hopping it help you find a solution.

Use magic Report

Elm| Post time 9-24-2016 23:33:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Elm at 9-25-2016 00:06

Tablet was up all night and not frozen this morning.
I run twitter app, play with the volume icon and it freeze for few seconds.
I run the memory cleaner and the freeze is permanent.
I need to reboot.
FYI : I have the gfx boost enabled.

Before enabling the gfx boost, the first freeze was permanent, I didn't have those few seconds of recovery.

The freeze only occur when using the talet, not when it's idle.
There is not precise manip that will freeze it, it happens from time to time

Use magic Report

taurak| Post time 9-24-2016 23:56:20 | Show all posts
itrust replied at 9-24-2016 19:26
Hold it for more than 10 seconds and see if it turns on. Also like BobTheFart said make sure its c ...

I did it but anything.

Only I changed GTX option in BIOS and all was working normal.

I open dispute with shop for give back if I can this tablet

Use magic Report

izioguitar| Post time 9-25-2016 04:25:09 | Show all posts
hi , is really strange , for freeze problem some days all work ok for many hours , some other days freeze . of course is a software problem . for screen problem in my opinion is a trackpad configuration problem . becouse all the way that screen turn on trackpad sign is present on screen , and if you deactivate trackpad function with fn+f12 , when the screen turn on this function became automatically active . waiting for news .

Use magic Report

Elm| Post time 9-25-2016 11:57:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Once again, running the twitter app after along period of inactivity lead to a freeze

Use magic Report

xSilas43| Post time 9-25-2016 13:11:01 | Show all posts
Edited by xSilas43 at 9-25-2016 18:27

enabling GFX BOOST plus a reinstall of remix 2.0 using the tutorial to reinstall 'android" seems to have fixed my freezing so far, will update if it occurs.
Edit: so far only one freeze when installing a TON of apps, before it would freeze all the time installing apps, so still an improvement.
Edit2: my device is A LOT more responsive.
Edit3: I have deduced the first freeze to having the Chrome Beta installed, once the app was removed my device has not froze all day with pretty heavy usage. I'm very glad my device seems to be working fine now as i really like it minus the freezing.

Use magic Report

izioguitar| Post time 9-26-2016 01:23:00 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hi , I have reinstall OS too , tablet is more responsive , and freeze are less than before . sometimes also freeze , but I work for hours without issue . I think that the only solution is to waith the new firmware update from CHUWI . I was be the same problem with mi HI8 Pro dual os . When I buy android wad inpossible tu use for freezing ,than I have installed a new firmware and all work great .

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list